• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack + Meth

Do not mix the two. They work in opposing ways and counteract each other to a degree. Just not enjoyable. Will wind up making you feel wired and not euphoric, which a bunch of weird side-effects.
I'm not doubting you, but can you elaborate on how they work in opposing ways?

I'm not doubting you, but can you elaborate on how they work in opposing ways?

Essentially, by blocking the dopamine and norepinephrine transporters (as well as serotonin transporters for that matter), cocaine impairs meth's ability to act as a releasing agent (since it does so by reversing those transporters, at least in part). This will in turn dirty the perceived effect of the cocaine. So it will feel worse than either alone, but with a boatload of side-effects.

Essentially, by blocking the dopamine and norepinephrine transporters (as well as serotonin transporters for that matter), cocaine impairs meth's ability to act as a releasing agent (since it does so by reversing those transporters, at least in part). This will in turn dirty the perceived effect of the cocaine. So it will feel worse than either alone, but with a boatload of side-effects.
I think I get you. Would you be able to explain that again? Except explain it in the way you would if you were explaining it to a fourth grader.

I think I get you. Would you be able to explain that again? Except explain it in the way you would if you were explaining it to a fourth grader.

Yeah. Cocaine causes dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to get trapped in a certain part of the brain where it is more active this causes a high, stimulation etc. Methamphetamine causes dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to both get trapped but also to leak out where they are stored into an area where they are more active. This causes a different high which feels notably different than cocaine. But when cocaine is present (in high enough amounts), meth can't cause dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to leak out into these areas in the same way. This is a big part of meth's effect profile. The result is a really dirty high and alot of side-effects.

Yeah. Cocaine causes dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to get trapped in a certain part of the brain where it is more active this causes a high, stimulation etc. Methamphetamine causes dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to both get trapped but also to leak out where they are stored into an area where they are more active. This causes a different high which feels notably different than cocaine. But when cocaine is present (in high enough amounts), meth can't cause dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin to leak out into these areas in the same way. This is a big part of meth's effect profile. The result is a really dirty high and alot of side-effects.
Thank you for the reply. That is interesting. I guess that's why I've never heard of people really combining the two. I've never even seen meth here in Connecticut, though I do know it's around. I guess I'm just not in that type of circle, so I really only have second hand knowledge of it.

Is that unique to meth or would taking Adderall and then doing crack also have similar effects? If the Adderall was in small doses would it matter?

Thank you for the reply. That is interesting. I guess that's why I've never heard of people really combining the two. I've never even seen meth here in Connecticut, though I do know it's around. I guess I'm just not in that type of circle, so I really only have second hand knowledge of it.

Is that unique to meth or would taking Adderall and then doing crack also have similar effects? If the Adderall was in small doses would it matter?

Have you ever heard of crack or cocaine blocking the effects of mdma.

Despite how often people mix cocaine and mdma if you do cocaine before mdma it will dampen the roll.

As do adderall and crack. It will dampen the effects of the blast you get from crack but on the plus side it mimimizes that instease craving and comedown that crack gives

Have you ever heard of crack or cocaine blocking the effects of mdma.

Despite how often people mix cocaine and mdma if you do cocaine before mdma it will dampen the roll.
I do remember hearing that about coke and mdma. Doesn't sound like a good combo to begin with.

I do remember hearing that about coke and mdma. Doesn't sound like a good combo to begin with.
i remember in my 20s trying to turn older crack heads in their 50s onto the wonders of the new ecstasy stuff all the kids were into.

I was like man this stuff shits on any stimulant there is. I wasn’t a daily crack user so I didn’t have problems. I gave it to this heavy daily crack smokers and they didn’t feel shit they said. Then later I realized why after having the same experience with several of them knowing the mdma I had was amazing

i remember in my 20s trying to turn older crack heads in their 50s onto the wonders of the new ecstasy stuff all the kids were into.

I was like man this stuff shits on any stimulant there is. I wasn’t a daily crack user so I didn’t have problems. I gave it to this heavy daily crack smokers and they didn’t feel shit they said. Then later I realized why after having the same experience with several of them knowing the mdma I had was amazing
Some times I like to imagine all the drugs I ever took were laid out in from of me, but in the same packaging they came in. I know exactly what heroin bags I'd go for, I'd know what coke I'd go for, but the ultimate would be to get the first E pills I ever had. Double-stacked Sunshines, which I think were actually known to be a good roll in the early 2000's.
I've had a lot of highs, combined a lot of drugs, had a lot of great times, fun experiences and times where I felt great (plenty of the dark side too). However, all these years later, I've still never had an experience that has come close to that first roll. I actually remember thinking it was almost a religious experience because I couldn't fathom heaven feeling as good as this. It's a bit of a crude analogy, but the feeling was similar to when you're about to cum. Except instead of just feeling that great feeling in a localized area, it was flowing through your whole body.
I think E pills are still around, but now I usually see "molly" in some kind of crystal form, and people are constantly selling fake shit. I liked when there pills around more, but that's probably because I really only ever had 1 or 2 rolls that weren't that good.

I've done crack and meth together, I started by smoking a bubble of meth and while I was high I smoked crack out of a stem. I went back and forth between the crack and meth and it made me very paranoid and wired, my adrenaline felt like It was shooting through the roof, just felt tweaked out to hell and paranoid

Do not mix the two. They work in opposing ways and counteract each other to a degree. Just not enjoyable. Will wind up making you feel wired and not euphoric, which a bunch of weird side-effects.
Yep I experienced this, it gets you real wired and paranoid without the euphoria

Never done crack+meth but I have done coke+meth, don't recommend it.
I was just anxious, wired, and felt like my heart would be out of my chest any minute. It feels gross.