• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack maybe overcooked?

neckb0ne

Greenlighter
So years ago, a homey cooked crack in my microwave. He dropped powder into a pyrex, cooked it for a few seconds, and then dripped in some cold water, and i watched it rocked right then. It was a quarter oz rock then weighed when he took it out.
So today, im cooking up some shit and ive got a decent amount. Im sick of using a spoon, so i dropped about a ball into a glass, put it in the microwave, pulled it out, dropped in some soda, watched it fizz, let it cool off, but in the end, im just left with cloudy water. Still smells like coke at least, but no rock, no oil...now what?

My brother in chrackst, you gotta boil it down. A pan or the bottom half of a soda can with the dent in the bottom works. Can just put a candle under depending on how broke you are, drop the liquid in and let it evap, then keep putting more liquid, stirring with a paperclip or another poverty tool

Would you mind being more specific as to what type of tool one would need?
Just something that can stir and have your hand far enough away to not burn yourself, not specifically a paper clip but would probably want metal or glass. Was in bad taste, I get that, sorry.

well that failed so put it in at 200 degrees F or the lowest setting in the same pyrex for about 10 minutes or until it looks dry

:pipe: