• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack heads logic

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I know this is off topic about drugs but I didn't know where this thread would fit today I went halfs on a point of white his girlfriend expected a pipe aswell j said no chance anyway I ended up giving her a tiny bit and told her fella to give her a bit he didn't k was filling my pipe she grabs my little rock I was about to put in then I grab it off her my pipe gets knocked over table Shea screaming at me to get out whilst I smoke my pipe would of been a nice one it weren't for her.
Why would she even want the tiniest bit not even a fivers worth I never dealing with her again waters down methadone time to time do me good not to be round then kinda people I pissed all over her door she will know tommorowlb

Just bring along a blow up doll and say she won't let you share it with another girl.

Shit crowd. That's one of the reasons for smoking crack by myself. I don't like people much already and seeing characters like such makes me pretty much want to punch them.

That's fucked up man! No doubt someone will say the typical she is a typical crackhead comment

Your title says it all. Crackhead- only cares about crack, getting high, will steal , fight , do whatever to get their hit .

Your title says it all. Crackhead- only cares about crack, getting high, will steal , fight , do whatever to get their hit .

Exactly, even if the 'hit' isn't worth it. We all know that not enough crack is worse than no crack, but all they want is "just a little taste man, go on man, gimme a taste, now, please, I just need a taste, look, just give me ALL YOUR FUCKIN DRUGS THAT YOU'VE JUST PAID ME FOR YOU CUNT OTHERWISE I'LL STAB YOU IN THE FUCKIN NECK..!!"

Crackhead logic...

I have had the most trouble trying to share my stash with several lovely women who turned out to be freebase prostitutes. They stole a lot of things ranging from speed pills to cell phones, and the odd 60 bucks here and there.
It turns out the flaw in logic was my own, in choosing questionable crack companions.

I have had the most trouble trying to share my stash with several lovely women who turned out to be freebase prostitutes. They stole a lot of things ranging from speed pills to cell phones, and the odd 60 bucks here and there.
It turns out the flaw in logic was my own, in choosing questionable crack companions.

IME, there are no 'crack companions'. Only 'crack competitors...'

I almost never smoke without a companion with whom I share half of my allotment. I can only speak from my own experience. Although I have come across 19 out of 20 selfish smokers. But I genuinely dont think it is the drug that is selfish, it is most certainly the user.

It's hard to sit idly by and watch your bf do a hit when you dont get one though. But still fuck her being a bitch

Blast my pipe a fair bit on my own find I get more chilled but if out rails and a couple pints of beer is usually with mates

Never smoke in front of another smoker who's dry... unless you fucking hate them. That being said, she had no right to react like that.