• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack freebase my husband wants to leave me a

Clueless89

Greenlighter
So basically make this short and sweet whenever my husband dances with devil and uses he always seems out of love with me or doesn’t want to be with me and says comments that normally he would say otherwise. I always chalk up to be the drugs and I’m scared to pull the trigger because than I feel like he would come a full blown addict. But what does freebase crack feel like and why does it make you want to leave your spouse ?!

So basically make this short and sweet whenever my husband dances with devil and uses he always seems out of love with me or doesn’t want to be with me and says comments that normally he would say otherwise. I always chalk up to be the drugs and I’m scared to pull the trigger because than I feel like he would come a full blown addict. But what does freebase crack feel like and why does it make you want to leave your spouse ?!

It increases ones ego, decreases inhibitions and increases irritability. Thus it makes one more likely to say hurtful, disinhibited things. Can happen with a variety of drugs, but disinhibition is the common factor among all of them. For instance, I tend to say hurtful things to my girlfriend on benzos. Unfortunate to say however, those thoughts/feelings do tend to come from somewhere, meaning he may truly harbor some of those feelings in a general sense, but they only become articulated when he's sufficiently disinhibited.

It makes you want to;

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
then
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the comedown.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Then smoke smoke more;
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
then
eeeeeeeeeeeeee
smoke
Reeeeeeeee
then
eeeeeeeeee
puff
Reeeee
Dig
eeeeee
puff
Ree
feigne
ee.

(This area, the shit you do after you feel so dirty, like you just want to bath but you can't)
Crack

Just my opinion but unless it’s true love your marriage is over already ,kick him to the curb and move on with your life