Mental Health Crack flashbacks/fantasies.

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
Does anyone else that is a crack user have intense almost unimaginable cravings where you start visualizing and trying to remember the feeling of being high?

I have this with meth. I always am trying to remember what that rush felt like the very first time, and even the very last time. I fantasize about the taste of the drip, the burn of the booty bump, the blood getting pulled back before an injection, the twisting bowl, the taste when I drank it.

I even dream about it sometimes.

I have done the same with crack too, trying to imagine what the euphoria felt like. But it was so short lived and my crack buddies were all such assholes that I rarely get caught up with it.

I never miss - my veins protrude :cool:

Well, I did miss once when I was learning how and shot my wrist.. hand went numb for 5 minutes and my finger still tingles a year later.

I like admiring my stash too.

I have this with meth. I always am trying to remember what that rush felt like the very first time, and even the very last time. I fantasize about the taste of the drip, the burn of the booty bump, the blood getting pulled back before an injection, the twisting bowl, the taste when I drank it.

I have done the same with crack too, trying to imagine what the euphoria felt like. But it was so short lived and my crack buddies were all such assholes that I rarely get caught up with it.

Isnortice91
❤️ Hey Isnortice91 ❤️
Welcome to Mental Health!

Please read before posting:

MH Forum Guidelines | Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)

Mental Health Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | madness00

Mental Health
Crack flashbacks/fantasies.
Thread starterCrackedout420 Start dateToday at 9:02 AM
Unwatch
Crackedout420
Crackedout420
Bluelighter
Today at 9:02 AM
Add bookmark
Does anyone else that is a crack user have intense almost unimaginable cravings where you start visualizing and trying to remember the feeling of being high?
Quote Reply Report
madness00
madness00
Moderator: NMI, MH, CD Staff member
Today at 9:19 AM
Add bookmark

We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. ---------> New Member Introductions / Cannabis Discussion / Mental Health
~~PM me~ ~~Bluelight User Agreement~~

Quote Reply Report
Crackedout420
Crackedout420
Bluelighter
Today at 10:34 AM
Add bookmark
It's actually brutal and like makes me wonder how I can go on.
Quote Reply Report
Isnortice91
Isnortice91
Greenlighter
Today at 10:35 AM
Add bookmark
Dam dude why not just snort it. Lol you are extreme.
Seems like you and meth have a nice romantic relationship going on. I only snort meth but I understand you when you talk about the drip. I love when the drip kicks in I know it's time to pull out a cigarette. I love the burn in my nose when I snort a fat line of ice. I love the moment when you realize it's time to jack off on meth!.
I love it when I'm taking dopamine replenishment breaks and counting down the day when I finally will have enough dopamine in my brain to get the Eurphoric feeling again.
I love just looking at my stash of rocky crystals in my metal MLB container that was intentionally used for containing a Zippo lighter. I love Glass meth because it last for 24hr's I love ice meth because it looks cool to have pure white crystals.
I love powdered meth because when you think it's cut and fake only because you have no dopamine left but then you take a 7 day break then score some powder meth that looks cut and fake but since you took a 7 day break the 20% pure powder meth hits you hard and you get high off it while simultaneously thinking you finally know that it will get you high and it's not fake.
I love scoring meth that has been cut with cocaine.
And I love you for youre appreciation of meth.
But seriously try not to shoot that shit up. You can accidentally miss a vein and end up in the emergency room .

You should do your best not to even think about it, when i first started smoking, it was pretty great, but at some point it became a nice treat, but thats after indulging in loads of it, most things you dive into hardcore you'll find will lose that 'amaaaaziiiiiing' magic then you won't think about it but once inawhile and amphetamines are a great substitute.

Honestly that's what you get from Crack. I get that from IV Coke. I even dream about the shit when im doing alot of it. Crack is pretty compulsive shit so really you have to expect those shitty cravings/fantasies

Honestly that's what you get from Crack. I get that from IV Coke. I even dream about the shit when im doing alot of it. Crack is pretty compulsive shit so really you have to expect those shitty cravings/fantasies
It's the fucking worst. Its distracting and uncomfortable. It makes me want to jump off a building

Yes. After some time of usage and sudden cessation.
I kinda like em as they are usually sex related and intense waking... free high. lol feels just like taking a blast IME.