• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack dose advise for a noob

Fkknowslmao

Greenlighter
So I buy £10 rocks my question is do I do the whole rock or say split it in two and do half? Need help as I've OD'd on coke before and dont want to repeat on such a beautifully tasting drug.

Please dont preach about how crack is the devil cos I'm recreational with it but I just have no one around me rn who would usually guide me as it's the first time I've bo8gut it by myself

Crack is the devil you filthy crack head. What do you think this is, some kind of Harm Reduction forum, where one can be open and honest about their drug use? Well, you'd be thinking right my friend! However, this is not the type of thread that we typically field. Correct me if I'm wrong buddy, but you're not really in any immediate danger right? What you're inquiring about is more just a matter of personal preference. You and I both know what we're dealing with here ;)

You bought a crack rock and you're gonna smoke that shit! You're not gonna put it somewhere safe or show it to company. You're going to smoke it! I'm laughing with you my dude, not at you :D

Quality of the substance in your neighbourhood is what it’s about. That is, how potent / pure is your shit. I personally don’t spend more than a certain amount as a way to cut myself off and I don’t re-buy. I don’t binge. I know first blast will be best one and leave it at that. Come down using Clonazapam personally

Last edited:
Quality of the substance in your neighbourhood is what it’s about. That is, how potent / pure is your shit. I personally don’t spend more than a certain amount as a way to cut myself off and I don’t re-buy. I don’t binge. I know first blast will be best one and leave it at that. Come down using Clonazapam personally
^ best way to go, but the binging is sooooo hard to avoid,
A 'noob' can take a 50-100mg toke and be blasted away on good stuff. So half a .1-.1 myself with a tolerance load a decent rock, melt it then throw a few ontop of it, havent a clue what a bowl of mine is by now .2-.3 which you should def avoid, tolerance sucks

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your delivery method when you say you OD’d on coke before? Reading that, I’d have to recommend you take the crack use cautiously. Start with a small rock or some small chips and give it a test run. Sit back and take in how you feel. Since the effect is immediate, you should be able to size up if you can go bigger, smaller, etc. on the next hit.

Although I’ve thankfully never OD’d on the stuff, I’ve misjudged some batches now and again in terms of potency, and felt like I was literally going to stop breathing because of a first hit that was packed too generously. Learned my lesson to always take a small hit to start (about half the size of my normal hit) so I could gauge what I’m working with. Would advise the same to you.