• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack coming down hard does risperdal hel

mranonymous42

Greenlighter
Currently coming down very hard from the rock. Would risperdal help with the comedown? Or trazadone? Only thing besides pain pills (oxys) but I'd rather avoid taking any if could. Unless they get out of your system as fast as the rocks

Would not recommend risperdal for a crack comedown, and definitely not trazodone (unless you take a little to sleep a bit later on).

Crack comedowns can be pretty nasty but they usually don't last too long (unless you've been smoking nonstop for a long period of time). A small amount of legit oxycodone will definitely take the edge off, but it sounds like you're subject to drug testing perhaps so I'd avoid that too.

It might, I've never tried them for a comedown. Be careful, might end up looking like a gopher. ;)

This is seeming worse than usual. I think I'm just gonna take some oxys to take the edge off.

So why are risperdal and trazadone not recommended? I only know risperdal was what guys in jail used to snort to go to sleep. I'm concerned with the sleep part.

I usually don't smoke in the middle of the day like I did today. I usually stay up all night and try to keep busy the next day.

I didn't want to take them cause I was saving them for another time. If I couldve taken something else that'd knock me out, that's what I was hoping the risperdal would do.

seroquel(quetiapine) is the best antipsych-drug that I've tried for coke comedowns. It literally switches your brain off. Lol

seroquel(quetiapine) is the best antipsych-drug that I've tried for coke comedowns. It literally switches your brain off. Lol
You know I totally forgot that I have those too, but for good reason. I was taking I think 300mg a night as prescribed still not getting any effects, then one night I took only 100-200mg more; began hallucinating severely just like a bad case of delirium tremens.

You know I totally forgot that I have those too, but for good reason. I was taking I think 300mg a night as prescribed still not getting any effects, then one night I took only 100-200mg more; began hallucinating severely just like a bad case of delirium tremens.
Yeah for some reason quetiapine can sometimes give me paradoxical hallucinations like that, even at doses as low as 50mg. I'm not really sure why, either.

Same thing happens to Me with olanzapine, really bad nightmares. I can't tolerate risperdal either, makes my heart pound really bad. My body assimilates seroquel pretty fine.
Each body chemistry is different 🤷🏻‍♂️, different meds work for different people.

Currently coming down very hard from the rock. Would risperdal help with the comedown? Or trazadone? Only thing besides pain pills (oxys) but I'd rather avoid taking any if could. Unless they get out of your system as fast as the rocks

NO!!
It will make it way worse. Anti-psychotics have the opposite effect of crack, so it will exacerbate comedown.
A benzo would help, though.

TBH any stimulant, too. I even find Caffeine can help. Like chug a couple cans of Monster or something [highly recommend any flavour that isn't original as the "original" of any energy drink tastes like gasoline and cat piss)