• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack cocaine

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Is there any bad things that can come from smoking a 20 piece of crack like is it possible to die ive done almost every drug besides pcp and crack im just worried n don't want anything bad to happen

If you've never done it smoke half of it first then the other half when u know how u feel

Not sure it can kill you instantly but it can cause heart attack if you OD which of course can kill you

Yes, smoking crack can cause a massive heart attack than can kill you almost instantly (but not instantly enough that you don't suffer). Many drugs can kill you unexpectedly, the problem is that you don't know which until it happens to you. Yes, drugs can be lethal. But so is life...

Yes, smoking crack can cause a massive heart attack than can kill you almost instantly (but not instantly enough that you don't suffer). Many drugs can kill you unexpectedly, the problem is that you don't know which until it happens to you. Yes, drugs can be lethal. But so is life...
fuck man, yesterday i smoked 3 grams in like 6 hrs and by the end of the sesh i was feeling some discomfort in my heart region....

Cocaine is horribly bad on your heart, probably the worst because of the type of vasoconstriction that is unique to cocaine.
I think I've said it before that I had more heart related issues in the few months I did cocaine than in the entire 7+ years (combined, not straight lol) I've been doing methamphetamine.