• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

[Crack] Cocaine, what should it really feel like?

sirvexsmasher

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm a bit confused at the moment regarding the experience I should be expecting with cocaine. I have used a lot of cocaine over the years and, recently (kind of), have developed a crack habit. Today I've become confused regarding what cocaine itself should feel like.

Basically, someone from work randomly told me he sold drugs and has been addicted to crack for 25 years. He told me that he orders his off the dark web and it's very pure (probably the "high heat" stuff). He said "it's right off the brick, you can still smell the coffee" --- I'm thinking, "sure bud, that's what they all say." Today he brings a $40 piece to sell me at the job and is very excited to hand it to me, stating, "you re gonna really like this stuff."

I took a toke and felt some of what I come to expect BUT it also made me feel super spacey like I just took a toke of pot. It's a lot less energy and emotion than I come to expect and more like a hallucinogen or something. Idk if this happens when I use the other dope or not. Maybe when I use the other dope I don't notice that I'm spacey because I'm so fixated on the energy and emotion of an adulterant? Or maybe this stuff is the fake stuff? I just dont know anymore.

Hey guys,

I'm a bit confused at the moment regarding the experience I should be expecting with cocaine. I have used a lot of cocaine over the years and, recently (kind of), have developed a crack habit. Today I've become confused regarding what cocaine itself should feel like.

Basically, someone from work randomly told me he sold drugs and has been addicted to crack for 25 years. He told me that he orders his off the dark web and it's very pure (probably the "high heat" stuff). He said "it's right off the brick, you can still smell the coffee" --- I'm thinking, "sure bud, that's what they all say." Today he brings a $40 piece to sell me at the job and is very excited to hand it to me, stating, "you re gonna really like this stuff."

I took a toke and felt some of what I come to expect BUT it also made me feel super spacey like I just took a toke of pot. It's a lot less energy and emotion than I come to expect and more like a hallucinogen or something. Idk if this happens when I use the other dope or not. Maybe when I use the other dope I don't notice that I'm spacey because I'm so fixated on the energy and emotion of an adulterant? Or maybe this stuff is the fake stuff? I just dont know anymore.
For me, the hit comes on the exhale. I make mine with ammonia. Slightly less return but the taste and hit more than makes up for it

Whichever one gives the better euphoria is the better product. Good crack will have me sweating but also feeling like all is right with the world, for a couple mins… 15 if I’m lucky lol.

-GC