• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack cocaine sneaking in with Heroin

freesolo123

Bluelighter
I have had a Heroin problem for a number of months ad It has took up all my time and effort because that is what it does but on top of the heroin I have been smoking crack every day probably average 5 stones a day had 10 today but 3 yesterday but it doesn't really do anything for me anymore doesn't get me high just gives me relief. I have spent all my effort thinking about getting off Heroin that I kinda forgot about the Crack problem which ain't going to magically disappear.

Has anyone had a similar problem with crack? is it easy to quit once you go on maintenance/ should hopefully be starting Buprenorphine in a week.

If you boot up, then it's gonna be hard for you to quit yes but if you wanna get stoned as fuck man yeah herion is intense but really expensive hay. Smoke a shit tone of weed man. Itll do ya good and meth is medicinal anyway is what I say ��

Crack is definitely a different animal indeed..

Crack is weird where you won't think about it at all until you get triggered then you can't get it off your mind. Whereas heroin was always on my mind but slowly faded with time.

I was hooked on heroin a lot harder than crack about 10 years ago. Even to this day I'll have random crack cravings that seemingly come out of nowhere. You just gotta fight it and they'll pass just as quick as they come.

Bupe helped me control my drug use with all substances not just heroin but everyone's different. I reacted pretty well to bupe, maybe too well... I'm still on it after all and don't really want to ever quit since I'm functioning so well.

-GC

crack the most mentally addicting drug there is. i still get a lump in my throat when i see someone smoking crack on tv, this doesn't happen with seeing someone shoot up heroin.

but its been about 5 years and i realize now that that short high is not worth the money and god awful comedown, and feeling like the high will kill me.

so yes, the longer i was off crack, the more i remembered the negatives and forgot the positives of it.

crack the most mentally addicting drug there is. i still get a lump in my throat when i see someone smoking crack on tv, this doesn't happen with seeing someone shoot up heroin.

but its been about 5 years and i realize now that that short high is not worth the money and god awful comedown, and feeling like the high will kill me.

so yes, the longer i was off crack, the more i remembered the negatives and forgot the positives of it.
You really put it in perfect words. It's almost as addictive as tits.