• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Crack and heroin/fentanyl

ergoline777

Greenlighter
Long time stimulant user here with limited opiate experience. I've noticed that a bump of dope (most likely fentanyl) while I'm freebasing cocaine helps mitigate many of the physical side effects without taking away from the stim high, usually just adds an extra layer of euphoria. My question is: can I smoke the dope and coke simultaneously from an average stem with chore boy? Is this a waste of dope?

Don't smoke them together in the same pipe, they vaporize at different temperatures.

Also keep in mind that smoking crack while on strong opioids is notorious for resulting in sudden death (like Chris Farley and Philip Seymour Hoffman, for instance). Wouldn't make a regular thing of combining the two.

Long time stimulant user here with limited opiate experience. I've noticed that a bump of dope (most likely fentanyl) while I'm freebasing cocaine helps mitigate many of the physical side effects without taking away from the stim high, usually just adds an extra layer of euphoria. My question is: can I smoke the dope and coke simultaneously from an average stem with chore boy? Is this a waste of dope?
I have smoked dope out of a stem unknowingly, personally I think you would be better smoking the dope off tinfoil

Don't smoke them together in the same pipe, they vaporize at different temperatures.

Also keep in mind that smoking crack while on strong opioids is notorious for resulting in sudden death (like Chris Farley and Philip Seymour Hoffman, for instance). Wouldn't make a regular thing of combining the two.
I overdosed when I sniffed a bag of Fentanyl while I was high on crack

I think your better off smoking the H off foil like chasing it. So many people local seem to be on this lately with smoking the H through the crackpipe, but it tastes rank and hits the lungs far too heavily for me. Not to mention you go through your gear 10x quicker than you would chasing off foil.

As for mixing the 2. The H does negate all the negative side effects from the crack/freebase. However I've noticed the combination seems to make me sick much more often than either on their own. And I've had the racing heart smoking crack after H. A couple of times I was sick (like projectile vomiting sick) and had my heart pumping out of my chest, very close to an overdose.

I think the combination of potent downers with potent stimulants is probably very taxing on the heart.