• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Covid Vax & MDMA

Digger909

Bluelighter
any fully vaccinated people tried mdma or acid yet?

still alive to tell the tale?

I got Moderna vaccine, both doses. Done MDMA twice since then. No issues. Fine.

Shouldn't be a problem. One thing though, I would wait for at least two weeks, sometimes three, after the second vaccination dose to roll. This is because MDMA has been proven to have a profound dampening effect on the immune system and rolling while the vaccine-induced antibodies are still building up might hamper the development of said antibodies

In case of the Pfizer vaccine I would wait for two weeks after the second dose at least (maximum immunity takes about a week to build up, after the second dose), for three weeks in case of Moderna (maximum immunity takes about two weeks to build up after the second dose) and for three weeks after the single Johnson dose (maximum immunity takes about two weeks to build up after the single dose). This is with a generous safety margin of one additional week so you could roll one week earlier and that shouldn't be a problem either

Sources
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (‘Ecstasy’)-induced immunosuppression
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, ‘Ecstasy’): a stressor on the immune system
How Long Does It Take to Develop Full Immunity After the Second COVID-19 Vaccine?

I waited several months after my Moderna 2nd dose before I rolled. I don't think rolling immediately afterwards would have been a good idea.