• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Covid-19 Positive and Smoking Meth...

Sympy

Bluelighter
Started smoking again last month, lasted 4 years. I'm in my early 20's and I was just diagnosed with the Corona virus yesterday. My chest is tight and cant take a normal deep breath in... I smoke about a .4 a day now and worried that this is going to make my symptoms worse.

Last edited:
I'm struggling... I enjoy smoking it. What are the potential hazards you think?

Death perhaps? Seriously though don't smoke amphetamines (or anything) while infected. You can windup in the hospital.

Aside from putting strain on your lungs, it will weaken your immune system. If you must take it, use other means.

Death perhaps? Seriously though don't smoke amphetamines (or anything) while infected. You can windup in the hospital.

Aside from putting strain on your lungs, it will weaken your immune system. If you must take it, use other means.

Yikes! I haven't been making the wisest choices lately. I really hope there some bliss in my ignorance. 😷

I stopped smoking cigarettes yesterday but currently smoking meth still, imagine that.

Thanks for your feed back, If anyone else would like to chime in please do.

I want to stop but I feel like I wont. 😶

Im in the same boat my girl got the rona. Im riding it out with her. Im pretty sure I got it too. I feel like the meth helps my lungs honestly. I feel strong. The ice magic is working is wonders. Just wish i could get some sleep.

Im in the same boat my girl got the rona. Im riding it out with her. Im pretty sure I got it too. I feel like the meth helps my lungs honestly. I feel strong. The ice magic is working is wonders. Just wish i could get some sleep.
Funny you say that I'm already feeling better I have nothing to do so iv just been smoking nonstop blew threw 2gs since Friday night.

I seen an article on Google and the title said " Meth Kills The Flu Virus - Business Insider " Sounds sus.

But hey who knows right? I'm feeling fine now! (y)

I’ll bet the meth vasoconstriction impacts your cardio-pulmonary and respiratory systems in negative ways in Covid patients
Exactly and with the stroke risk complications being seen in covid patients I definitely wouldn’t be risking things by smoking meth whilst unwell with covid.

You might feel good now but I guarantee it’s the meth masking how you’re really feeling.

I’ll bet the meth vasoconstriction impacts your cardio-pulmonary and respiratory systems in negative ways in Covid patients

I'm fairly certain that the vasoconstriction from cocaine was a significant component to the numerous venous ulcers that rapidly developed during the time I had Covid-19 and the other horrible symptoms that followed.

So yes the meth will make the symptoms better now but as said you risk worse long term complications or worse. Imagine winding up on a ventilator where you can no longer ingest meth in any form.

I second that if you can’t stop, at least for the meantime use a different ROA in smaller than normal doses.

-GC

Funny you say that I'm already feeling better I have nothing to do so iv just been smoking nonstop blew threw 2gs since Friday night.
I was only be half serious. Honesty super poor choice on my end. I should have never done it.

I could have seriously damaged my lungs. Iv been a crappy IDGAF mindset lately.

TBH now that I'm coming down my chest does hurt again. I was defiantly masking the pain.

Meth isn't some miracle drug its fucking meth. 👀