• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Covid 19 : "an internstiinal celebration of mediocrity in all areas . (note :ireland , father ted racist episode )

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
Who else can see the big exaggerated celebration of mediocrity that covid 19 "3is? It's a branding and control exercise. Really a lot of media poisoning is responsible for this.
I'm going to put a lit of stuff here.... Have yoh noticed kind of thing s.. Have you oticexhow gidd y bbc are. Its the same for rte, and for all these emergency service types. Less to do. Be barbecue breaking season soon. They can bring out the fire brigade to for that one.

Anyway, tbizks is some si ister gkibv in in Ireland. And it's cray crazy how the Irish psyche hS been taken over, not quite in entirity but very dangerous level. It's more than just a virus and a maxine vaxine.
Seriously.. To hear them getting giddy about rling up sleeves.. To see twat man cock crying as first one given. What the he'll fakery? "
Then there's act like you have corona the sides of buses. Why should I join the liar brigade just so they get paid their bonus and some more? Act like you have it? Well news shows people gasping for breath so I calm 999 if I follow their way?

Then there's villa Park. Doing vaxines at the back door (holte end) on a match day. Millions of pounds worth of players down the other end, vaxines this. No fans allowed. Astro turf down the park not in use, a load of fellas and big media and the rest entourage from London running round in the stadium for TV cameras. It's all strange.

And this, it's so mediocre.. And people pass this off as fine and OK. Abnormal Nd wrong on so many levels.