• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Couple's therapy drugs/supplements

mabzie55

Bluelighter
So I'm not sure if this should go in "sex love relationships" forum or here, if it would be more appropriate in the other forum feel free to move it, but...

I'm basically looking for any drugs or supplements that have empathetic effects similar to those used in drug couple's therapy.
I'd like to have this kind of experience with g/f, however we have no access to MDMA so that is out of the question.

So what are my other options here?
I've read that Phenibut has these types of effects but aside from that I'm at a loss. Not very knowledgeable about this class of drugs.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I've heard promising things about 2C-B but only tried it with my gf once, and it didn't bring anything "special" to the session that wouldn't have been had I taken it alone.
MDMA+Ketamine on the other hand was a huge succes.
I don't know about "Ketamine only" in this aspect though.
GHB might be worth a try too.

I should also put out there that my girlfriend would never do research chems or ketamine -- so that's out too.

Looking for something more along the lines of something you could get at a drugstore or internet pharmacy I.e. preferably something legal and relatively easy to obtain. (Preferable, But not essential)

I don't know how much that eliminates most of my options here but that's how it goes.

Also I don't necessarily need something as strong/effective as MDMA, but at least something that will increase empathy/connectivity to some degree.

Research chemicals with similar modes of action are probably your best... Cathinones, APB series and 4-FA, ones like that, but they are not an option. Some psychedelics can sort of do that empathy-bonding thing. Mescaline is probably your best bet here. San Pedro cacti are pretty easy to get a hold off (plenty of web shops, and depending on where you are you can even find them in plant shops). It's pretty much one of the most disgusting things to eat or drink though so you'll have to prepare for that :p. But the experience is more "real" and "honest" compared to the sort of fake feeling empathy MDMA gives you.

To me getting a little bit high on weed can also lubricate conversation and connectivity, sex is also much more intense and intimate feeling.

Then there's also just getting drunk together alone.

You can't replace MDMA love with a legal high.. your best bet is finding real MDMA or ecen MDA can be pretty lovey. Good luck!

I would suggest ghb, but if you can't use anything illegal, then I would suggest having a few drinks together and talking things over.

I've never taken it before, but I also heard that ghb is pretty good for what you're looking for. Mdma is too, of course.

LSD, me and my ex had some really deep talks and sharing experiences on it. Also amazing sex. But if you're looking for something that's more of an euphoriant then maybe….. ice? Now I know the knee jerk reaction to that suggestion is "fuck no!" In my experience in the few times me and my ex did it together (smoked it) we had a really incredible bonding experience. We ended up writing each other 10 paged (double sided, single spaced) "love" letters. They mainly just pointed out what we appreciated of each other, what the other person meant to us and how they've changed each of our lives. Plus the sex after is amazing.