• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Couple of Phentermine/Adderall questions.

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
My doctor prescribed my mother 30 of the 37.5mg phentermine pills and I happened to want to try them since people say they are "kind of" like Adderall. So far I have taken 2mg Clonazepam about 5 hours ago, which I am prescribed. And also I just took 2 of the 37.5mg tablets of phentermine since I have heard it is like an Adderall "high". Can someone please help me here? Is there something like a chart to see how much Adderall equals how much Phentermine or is that not possible? Also what do you guys think a normal person will feel after taking 75mg phentermine? Anything like adderall? Also what are you NOT supposed to take with phentermine if anyone knows.

Thanks folks all advice is appreciated

My doctor prescribed my mother 30 of the 37.5mg phentermine pills and I happened to want to try them since people say they are "kind of" like Adderall. So far I have taken 2mg Clonazepam about 5 hours ago, which I am prescribed. And also I just took 2 of the 37.5mg tablets of phentermine since I have heard it is like an Adderall "high". Can someone please help me here? Is there something like a chart to see how much Adderall equals how much Phentermine or is that not possible? Also what do you guys think a normal person will feel after taking 75mg phentermine? Anything like adderall? Also what are you NOT supposed to take with phentermine if anyone knows.

Thanks folks all advice is appreciated

Phentermine is an amphetamine like adderall, so I'd assume whatever you can't mix with adderall you can't mix with that.

Check out the chart on this page, it should give you an idea of their stregnth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Releasing_agent
(NE = physical stimuation like racing heart, DA = mental stimulation and euphoria)

^so for that chart what would be better? lower or higher NE, DA and 5HT?

5-HT is negligible in this context, and lower means more powerful. So lower numbers for DA and higher ones for NE would be much more desirable.

OK so by looking at that chart, phentermine is a weak amphetamine I'm guessing?

If anyone can reply that has experienced with both adderall and phentermine (not at the same time though) i would appreciate that as well

yo0123yo said:
since people say they are "kind of" like Adderall.
It's kind of like adderall in the same way some say a sheep's pussy's like a woman's. But I bet the sheep's pussy feels better than phentermine
Is there something like a chart to see how much Adderall equals how much Phentermine or is that not possible?
Not possible at all.
Also what do you guys think a normal person will feel after taking 75mg phentermine?
Like shit.
Also what are you NOT supposed to take with phentermine if anyone knows.
You're NOT supposed to take phentermine at all. Especially if stolen from your mom(I'm no saint either;)). But you probably did her a favor taking that garbage away.

Adderall is great, phentermine is the worst shit ever, and not in a good way. It feels so fucking dirty, no euphoria and even compared to Ritalin sucks as an appetite suppressant. It made me feel like I was going to have a heart attach, at therapeutic doses. Normally when I get to that point with cocaine or methamphetamine I'm too high to care. But phentermine is not fun at all to make it worth it. I'd rather take Benzedrex, which feels just as bad for the body but actually has some euphoria; it sucks too.

I don't know why doctors prescribe it, it's only advantage over other stimulants is it's not fun at all. I swear any weight loss is from sweat and shit, not fat. And I don't know why everyone thinks it's some miraculous diet pill when it fucking sucks. Even have a whole forum dedicated to it, mostly with chicks who order it online. If I was going to risk ordering a controlled substance online I'd get Asenlix or even Ritalin.

Who know, maybe you're lucky enough to actually tolerate phentermine. You did take klonopin, which I wish I had when I took phentermine; that might take the edge off.

My advise is to tell your mom to throw that shit out! She should go back to her doctor and get Bontril or Didrex instead. Even better get some Desoxyn, it's used for weight loss=D. If he's a fucking douche and won't even give her Bontril get a new fucking doctor.

Now I feel a SLIGHT adderall high after about 4 hours of taking it and i took 75 mg and feel fine. Appetite is definitely suppressed and I still feel real "up"...debating on taking a third tablet to make it 112.5mg of phentermine...but yes, I feel perfectly fine and the only changes I have noticed are the appetite suppression and definitely a slight adderall-like high(heart rate is normal)

I wouldn't take any more stimulants, if anything (assuming you have a tolerance to amphetamine-like stimulants) I would stick to using one stimulant instead of mixing two....

^ Yep I have not taken any of my adderall at all today and yes I do have a tolerance to amps, I believe the past week I have been on 90mg adderall daily due to tolerance and now on 112.5mg phentermine, 75 mg of which I took like 4 hours ago and just took another (my last) 37.5mg of phentermine and I still feel "uppy" and euphoric but every 15 min I get an anxious/paranoid feeling (kind of the feeling of the down of adderall) but then it goes away and comes back to the euphoric more desirable feeling

The Adderall high is a lot more in your face and tweaky. If you take large amounts of Adderall the shit will have you rushing, you'll be out of breath and you'll start to sweat. You will most likely become compulsive, and you'll do things around the house that you would never want to do sober.

Phentermine is a lot more mellow and calm. You get speedy effects most definitely but they aren't over the top even if you where to take more than 100mg. With phentermine you get more thoughts running through your head and you get almost zero body high. You also get less of an impulsive desire to do shit.

Adderall is more enjoyable for me personally because I love how it makes you compulsive and ambitious It makes ambitious in the sense that it makes me want to do good in university and it makes me compulsive in the way i said earlier so my house is always clean lol. So here is my comparison of the two and my opinion.

Also..I think it should be stated; phentermine is not an amphetamine.
Amphetamine and Phentermine both belong to a broader class of drugs called "Phenethylamines" (pardon if I got the spelling wrong I'm wrong this on my phone) and anything in this class of drugs will give a speedy effect. Phentermine and Adderall are very similar to one another, yet they are not the same..they are only in the same, broad category of drugs as one another. :)

Mixing?

Has anybody ever mixed phentermine hcl 37.5 and Adderall 20 mg XR?