• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Counting down the days

king0

Greenlighter
I've only done MDMA once, 16 days ago. Since then I've found myself counting down the days until I can do it again (going to leave it at least a month). Just randomly throughout the day. Now obviously it's not entirely healthy to think about a drug most days, I was just curious as to if anyone else does this though?

Maybe I need to better occupy my days haha.

im doing it too.its been 3 months last i used mdma and now i cant properly roll cuz im on some psychological meds and im even counting my hours and hoping to day to end...its a real hell for me...

I've only done MDMA once, 16 days ago. Since then I've found myself counting down the days until I can do it again (going to leave it at least a month). Just randomly throughout the day. Now obviously it's not entirely healthy to think about a drug most days, I was just curious as to if anyone else does this though?

Maybe I need to better occupy my days haha.

Yes, I think possibly everyone who uses MDMA :D - It's good that your spacing out your experiences though.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Feels like being a kid again waiting for Christmas

To answer your question, yes everyone does exactly what you are doing. I would like to believe that all humans experience anxiety due to the anticipation of future events whether or not it is healthy depends on what the event is and how extreme the anxiety is. If the event is drug use and the anxiety is high, it causes obsession, it can be considered unhealthy. If the event is seeing your significant other for the first time in weeks and the anxiety is high then its probably a good thing :)

I think you are fine and you are right to space it out. If you can not conquer the feeling it will destroy you and that can be about anything. You dont want your obsessions driving you crazy. Short answer yes and your fine! Find something to focus on and it will be easier on you.

Yeah man, I used to be exactly like that =D it's normal I think as well, it's just because MDMA is such a magical drug. The first time you try it it's hard to believe a human being can feel that way and that makes for quite the anticipation building up to your next roll. Like bearlove said, good that you're taking enough time between rolls. Keep a few basic rules in the back of your mind (if you haven't read this sticky, I would check it out, it contains a lot of helpful information) and you will be able to enjoy this drug for years to come. Welcome to bluelight

This is the guy the monitor , the lizard ripped me off for mdma.

Yeah that's normal. When I first tried MDMA I fell in love, not only because it was a wicked good time, but also because it seemed to completely "cure" my debilitating introversion and social anxiety issues while I was rolling. It turned me into the person who I wished I was when I was sober. I went through a honeymoon phase with it and found myself thinking about it every day and even obsessing a little. I didn't have the self control to space out my rolls and ended up doing it like 7 times in less than 3 months that summer. After the summer ended, I didn't have a connection to get the stuff anymore so I was forced to quit for the time being. In that time, the honeymoon phase faded, and I became much less preoccupied with it. A couple months later I finally found some but this time I was much smarter about it and waited 2 months in between rolls. Even now I still look forward to my next roll, but the wait is much less painful than it was at first, and I think about the drug much less.