• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Countering Negative Effects of H

lman_15

Bluelighter
I used for about 3 years, got clean for 3 and recently relapsed 4-5 months ago, I'm using around a 0.25-0.3 of what I would consider very potent heroin. ROA snorting and smoking. I've been relatively good at doing the juggling act, between work, school, relationships etc. I've ever maintained my gym routine and go 5 days a week in the mornings before I use my first dose of the day. However, I'm getting a couple negative effects I'm hoping people could help me counter:
1) Paleness (I'm already a pasty mother fucker, but now I'm looking like Casper the mother fucking ghost!)
2) Sleeping late (I usually go to bed around 1am-2am but can't seem to get up before 10:30/11, I don't know if I'm dosing too heavily before bed or if I just need a lot of sleep because of the gym, but I'd like to get up a little earlier)
3) Bags under my eyes (I'm developing dark black bags under my eyes and I'm hoping there's some way for those to disappear)
4) Drowsiness (I think this just has to do with dosing right, but sometimes I'm just too fucking lit to be as productive as I want)
5) Dick ain't effective (I honestly just bought a ton of viagara's and cilais and they're working beautifully so that one's taken care of!)
Anyways all this shits minor but still has been a persistent thought in the back of my head, figured I'd air it out on here and get some solutions instead of letting it consume me