• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Counteracting pinpoint pupils

Unfortunately the only solution would be to use a drug that dilates pupils like amphetamines, cocaine, or a hallucinogen like LSD. Amphetamines & cocaine are very addictive and LSD well I'm not really sure lol but I wouldn't want it interfering with an opiate high. Plus you can't accurately dose these drugs unless prescribed stimulant so your pupils could end up dilating too much and give you away.

To answer your question there is no way you can control your pupil dilation. Or lack thereof.

Our brains control that function. That's why Dr.s and cops shine their flashlights into them.

They truly are the windows to the soul. So you can't disguise the lack of dilation when we do opioids and we can't disguise the huge dilation we get when we do stimulants.

It's all in the brain baby.

There are eyedrops which dilate the pupil for retina examination, I think these are based off belladonna (these are even named after the effect, in past times huge pupils were seen as beautiful lol) alkaloids which are pretty dangerous to mess with but I guess the correct dosage could counter pupil constriction.

There are eyedrops which dilate the pupil for retina examination, I think these are based off belladonna (these are even named after the effect, in past times huge pupils were seen as beautiful lol) alkaloids which are pretty dangerous to mess with but I guess the correct dosage could counter pupil constriction.
I had laser surgery once while on H and the difference between my pupils was a sight to behold.

I'm going to move this to Drug Culture, but suffice to say, this is kind of fool's errand. It's one of those things in which you will end up investing a disproportionate amount of time and energy into remedying a problem that would probably be easier-solved by trying to figure out how to stop getting high or to otherwise not be around the wrong people when you are high. It's not a practical endeavor.

Better off wearing glasses or some kind of eye wear, like glasses people use to see properly but with fake lenses. Helps reduce chances a cop would see your eyes clearly enough etc but it's only a slight help.