• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Could you smoke resin this way?

Oxy_Ghost

Bluelighter
Well you know how people smoke pills? By using foil and a straw? Well could this been done with resin? I've tried it on a tiny bit of resin and it kinda worked but before I think about tying it with a decent size call of resin, do you think it would work? I probably won't ever try it but I'm curious. I guess in theory it would work but seeing how resin isn't like a "solid" like a pill and would just melt when lit and wouldn't slide down the foil than I don't think it would work very well. Has anyone ever tried it, just for shits and giggles?lol

Yup you sure can. In rough times I'd make a foil pipe then tear it to pieces then smoked it some more

Interestingly the moisture is just from the flame heating the class and it condensates

Thanks for the answer. Usually when I smoke resin I scrape it out and form it to a ball and just stick it back in my bowl and smoke it. But I was just curious if you could do it the same way as smoking a pill. I don't smoke pills, I've done it like twice but I like finding new ways to do things. Maybe I'll try this once I build up a good amout of resin, cuz like I said I've tried it with a very small amout of and it worked but I wanted some assurance before I tried it with a lot. Because when I do go to scrape my bowl it's because I'm out of bud and pills and just need to get high so I wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be a waste if I do try this method. That's a good idea about the foil pipe. I've never tried it or made one. The one I use now is made from a spark plug socket and another smaller one for the mouth piece and foil to hold the bud. I think I'm definitely gonna try the foil pipe though. It would save me the trouble of having to scrape a bowl:)

Watch out! Some brands of aluminum foil will actually melt when exposed to a lighter flame. I had this happen back when I was vaporizing JWH-018. Didn't think a lighter could melt aluminum (I'm pretty sure I looked up aluminum's melting point, and a lighter flame's heat level), but it happened anyway. Inhaling aluminum doesn't seem like such a great thing to be doing. Beware of aluminum cans as well, since the inside is coated with plastic (to protect the metal from corrosion), and of course the outside is covered in paint.

An old broken light bulb (not a CFL) or something would be better, I think :\

Lol why do you wanna look like a heroin junky when smoking resin? I guess it's possible if you dry out your resin with a lighter flame before hand. Like exists said, don't use that cheap store brand foil paper for vaping anything. When I was a young smoker foil was my friend and I too noticed that if I made a GB bowl outta cheap foil that the bowl would be dissintegrated after a few sessions, that shit couldn't have been good for my lungs.

PS: PLEASE DON'T SMOKE PILLS!!!!

The process your talking about is called galvinazition. That's why one sidr is shiny and one dull. Just like you cook an egg - sunny side up!