Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could you estimate mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoo

Greenlighter
yes I am new, actually signed up for a noob question. If I get the help I need I'm sure i'll stay. Interesting stuff on this site.

http://imgur.com/P3tNhj8

first time trying molly and was wondering if it looks like legit, and also if you are able to estimate the mg? I placed a quarter next to it if that helps at all. aiming for 150mg to 200ish? just clarifying with you guys.

thanks in advance.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry buddy, but not gonna happen. In the interests of harm reduction, nobody should be willing to take a guess at eyeballing a dose from a photo - of an ultimately unknown substance. Could be caffeine - then you're fine to take like 400mg without too much adverse effect. Could be heroin - 400mg and you're dead bro.

Buy a test kit, and a set of milligram scales. Then you don't even need to ask these questions, putting your life in the hands of a stranger.

Sorry buddy, but not gonna happen. In the interests of harm reduction, nobody should be willing to take a guess at eyeballing a dose from a photo - of an ultimately unknown substance. Could be caffeine - then you're fine to take like 400mg without too much adverse effect. Could be heroin - 400mg and you're dead bro.

Buy a test kit, and a set of milligram scales. Then you don't even need to ask these questions, putting your life in the hands of a stranger.
my friend has a scale so I could get the mg. No test kit though, is there any tests I can do without the kit finding out if this is MDMA. You got me with the heroin part and now I want to be safe.

my friend has a scale so I could get the mg. No test kit though, is there any tests I can do without the kit finding out if this is MDMA. You got me with the heroin part and now I want to be safe.

heroin is extremely unlikely, but PMA is a possibilty and at least equally unpleasant.
there's really no way to tell what is in your material without a test kit (except lab testing of course). you can easily buy them online and they don't cost a lot of money.
the only way around this is sending it off to a lab or mixing your own reagents (you'd need concentrated sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and some methanol for the most popular one...). really, invest in a test kit. it's worth it.

Yeah sorry, I made that comment without even looking at the pic. Obviously not heroin, but could really be anything that can be crystallized...

Hi Gordoo, welcome to bluelight! Indeed, as everyone already said it's almost impossible for us to identify a substance over the internet, just by a picture and a short description. If you don't know what drug that is, we certainly won't. Guessing at it could create dangerous situations, in case we get it wrong. You really need to get a testkit, there is no other option apart from having your drugs lab tested. Also mg scales are very cheap and easily ordered through amazon. If you're still new to MDMA, you could also check out this thread for some pointers on how to use MDMA responsibly

I'm going to close this thread, since substance identification is not allowed on bluelight. Also adding (untested) prefix. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message :D

Status
Not open for further replies.