Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could you argue I'm lucky to be alive?

ants

Bluelighter
Hey all,

So Exactly 6 weeks ago I did something very silly.

I bought 10 x green Heineken pills which come in at 220mg.

The plan was to take one and just save the others for other occasions. Anyway, I took 6 (one after the other) one night in bed and the following night I decided what the heck (whilst drunk) and took the other 4.

That's a total of 2200mg of MDMA or 2.2 grams.

I'm very educated about the drug but just make stupid irrational decisions when high. I would say I am still recovering from this reckless weekend - still feel pretty low etc.

You are f****** lucky man, this dose could easily kill someone. Would recommend you to don't touch MDMA again.

I don't see a post like this necessary especially boasting about one escaping a close call to life or death, i don't want to be the one responsible if you DO indeed DIE in the future of a stupid drug combo or of a fatal dose , by feeling invincible from dodging your last encounter.

I don't see a post like this necessary especially boasting about one escaping a close call to life or death, i don't want to be the one responsible if you DO indeed DIE in the future of a stupid drug combo or of a fatal dose , by feeling invincible from dodging your last encounter.

Who said I'm boasting?

Did you not read the part which says "I did something very silly" or "make stupid irrational decisions when high"

Just saying man, you seem pretty smart to know better than that. I can be just as stupid myself and admit it. So please take this as a warning from the man upstairs, I can't imagine how my own family and kids would feel if I had died and had the intellect to avoid it.

Be safe and I'm glad nothing bad happen to you

Sorry for bumping, but may I ask why you dosed so closely togethor? Are you tolerant to MDMA where the effects fade so quickly? Is there a possibility is was not MDMA and possibly a traditional amphetamine of some sort that led you having the urge to redose?

Not to get off topic, but I know in my area, mdma is so damn hard to find, and most of the e pills or molly are meth, or some RC...

Just saying man, you seem pretty smart to know better than that. I can be just as stupid myself and admit it. So please take this as a warning from the man upstairs, I can't imagine how my own family and kids would feel if I had died and had the intellect to avoid it.

Be safe and I'm glad nothing bad happen to you

Well it just boils down to me being a dick really - it's not the first time. See below for another example:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/786856-A-stupidly-huge-dosage-of-MDMA-now-to-pay-the-price

Sorry for bumping, but may I ask why you dosed so closely togethor? Are you tolerant to MDMA where the effects fade so quickly? Is there a possibility is was not MDMA and possibly a traditional amphetamine of some sort that led you having the urge to redose?

Not to get off topic, but I know in my area, MDMA is so damn hard to find, and most of the e pills or molly are meth, or some RC...

I've taken enough MD over the years but this was the first time in months so tolerance would have been okay. Pretty sure my jaw was going like a gooden and I was pretty much fucked.

Decided to redose as eventually the high wore off and i just wanted to get that feeling back. That is of course stupidity - I know once your receptors are depleted, they are depleted and taking more is pointless.

The pills are definitely MDMA, I can assure you of that.

I guess my reason for asking the question is that I keep reading that so many girls are dying in the north of England after taking 200+mg pills. That just seems strange considering the stupid amount I took (over 10x more)