Could there be anything better than modafinil?

RoroSpace

Greenlighter
I am a person with basic knowledge in many chemical, queraa whether it is possible something better than modafinil, I do not like to use this example, but could be something beside NZT there? I know it's a ficiticia drug, I am referring to some effects, such as clarity, curve, memory, attention, concentration, attention, learning, things like that, there could be something close to it?

My English is very bad, forgive me

No, there's no such drug at the moment, and if there was you would know all about it tomorrow. Maybe one day...

Is there any scientific study to tell whether it would be possible something? I do not know much about chemistry, I wonder if something like that would be possible.

Noopept (with a choline source), phenibut in low-moderate doses (500mg), and amphetamine (low dose, 15-20mg) seem to work pretty well for me. Noopept for increasing mental awaken-ness and motivation, choline for transformation into acetylcholine which is modulated by noopept, phenibut for easing tension and making everything "flow" so to speak, and amphetamine (in a low dose) for increasing motivation and ability to focus while also allowing for more persistence with difficult tasks, as your mood is obviously lifted by amphetamine. Great for finishing projects last-night.