• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Could someone tell me about kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaysNDaze

Bluelighter
Looking for some info on kratom. Would it be worth it to secure some for when I have no opiates?

Whats it like? Do you actually get high?

I know a google search could have provided me some answers but the folks here seem smarter, more experienced and more detailed in their answers so I'd like to get some input from Bluelight. There is probably already a thread for this but I didn't see it.

Any information would be appreciated.

You really should just put in "Kratom Megathread" in the search box.

I know you are new here but it's almost gotten ridiculous how many new posters regularly come in here asking about Kratom without doing a search first.

Every answer you could possibly want and more are in the Kratom Megathread which is probably on the first page of this sub forum right now.

Typing out answers about it which we've answered for so many others so many times before just gets very old and tiresome.

Just to very quickly answer your two simple questions though: yes it makes most people very high but it's a very clear and lucid high which doesn't feel like being "fucked up" like other opioids do and just like a really nice mood boost and the best description I could give, which was given to me when I first came here, is that it feels a little bit like a low dose of Vicodin mixed with some strong coffee.

That answer doesn't quite do it justice though.

It's quite possibly my favorite drug of all time with the possible exception of shrooms or maybe a REALLY good indica strain of weed which doesn't give any anxiety.

Understood. Sorry.

Don't know if I can delete the thread myself if not then a mod can do it ( sorry to make more work for you guys)

I'm using the mobile version and I don't think its the site its probably my phone but searches don't load properly sometimes.

I should've tried anyway.

Sorry. Thanks for the info.

You don't have to delete your thread on my account.

Some people might answer you.

I'm just saying all the answers are already on this forum.

Just go up to the search box in the upper right hand corner and search "Kratom megathread".

To me it feels kind of like a cross between tramadol and a low dose of hydrocodone. Since it sounds like you already have a tolerance to opiates so you might not feel much of a buzz from kratom. It's definitely worth keeping some on hand if you're an opiate user and especially if you're dependent on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.