• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Could someone please verify what LSD actually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobytruk

Greenlighter
I'm so puzzled so this question probably sounds noob but would love to be guided :)

What actually is acid?! I have seen blotters with 25i on it and have been told that is real acid but apparently it's not? what is the difference between the two or other forms of acid? how many other forms of acid are there?

LSD:
700px-LSD-2D-skeletal-formula-and-3D-models.png

25i-nbome:
400px-2C-I-NBOMe-skeletal.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD is a single molecule which is generally produced from a fungus called ergot. It is short for lysergic saure diethylamid, which means lysergic acid diethylamide in english.

Anything which is not this exact molecule is not LSD but in an unregulated market vendors can lie.

So for someone who would love to understand the chemicals and shit but can't in noob english? :)

Are the effects different??

Yes, is the short answer.

The long answer is that the drugs are quite similar but they are probably not distinguishable to new users.

I will urge you now to check out our search function, erowid's lsd vault and other online resources which can be found through google. I've closed this for now but you can ask any other questions in the big & dandy thread. :)

I'd add one thing to the stuff Transform said. 25i-nbome has a very narrow dose range compared to LSD. You can take a huge dose of LSD and live, but 25i-nbome is easy to OD on.
Stick to the doses from http://tripbot.tripsit.me/factsheet/25I-NBOMe if you decide to try 25i-nbome and start at the lower end.

Status
Not open for further replies.