• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Could my weed be laced with tobacco

Johnmp

Greenlighter
Me and my friend were smoking bowls of my weed and he told me that each hit felt exactly like smoking tobacoo and that he was sure it was laced. Ive never smoked tobacco so idk if its true but i do know that i dont want any tobacco in my weed. My dealer gives me the weed as a chunk not grinded up so is it still possible that its laced? If it is laced then would using a vape basically bypass the tobacco and only get weed? And is there a way to find out if theres tobacco in it?

i don't see a way of lacing buds with tobacco really

there really isnt no way to tell apart from the smell and taste of the smoke... honestly if it gets you high i wouldn't care, it's not like marijuana smoke is much better than tobacco smoke

I dont see how weed would be mixed with tobacco, unless it was all chopped up already, if it's a chunk or buds then you should be able to tell.

I dont wont tobacco either, but the buds I get it's pretty easy to tell it's cannabis and not tobacco.

Unless you're getting some really shitty weed, I'd imagine that tobacco is brown. Weed is green, so wouldn't you notice the color difference? If you're buying bud, it be really obvious since tobacco is really loose. I'd definitely be able to tell even before I bought it, but I only buy bud so it'd be pretty obvious. Why lace it w tobacco, why not oregano if they're really trying to Rip you off? At least oregano is green, and cheaper than tobacco, it just doesn't make much sense.

i could see it tobacco makes the weed hit stronger and its addictive[/QUOTE]
Seriously?? Yes tobacco is addictive but not if you smoke an extremely small amount! It's not like you smoke one cigarette and are addicted all of a sudden. You'd have to be a regular smoker for that to happen.

Seriously?? Yes tobacco is addictive but not if you smoke an extremely small amount! It's not like you smoke one cigarette and are addicted all of a sudden. You'd have to be a regular smoker for that to happen.
if my weed were laced with tobacco... then i would have smoked a LARGE amount of tobacco by now and been mildly addicted which i kind of am. probably just psychologicaly from the weed but ill just check the see if theres any brown on it when i buy some more

you must be smoking mexican commercial ditch weed. save up for the good quality stuff