• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could MDMA resurface feelings/trauma? Or could it help?

greenuser8

Greenlighter
I'm planning to take MDMA within the week with my friend I've tripped with.

I've had a somewhat rough past couple of months.

I'm concerned about two things: First is, I had a 2 tab + weed bad acid trip 6 or so months ago. Could this be resurfaced by MDMA? I have no lasting impacts from the bad trip today, except lessons on proper set, setting, and always to test drugs.

Secondly, is I had a really bad breakup with my ex who did bad things several months ago. This hit me hard at the time, although I've been fine the past 1-2 months.

I don't dwell on either of these sober, and I really want to have a great first roll without these thoughts coming and intervening. If anything, I want to be able to "finally" bury all these problems once and for all while on MDMA. Is this a realistic possibility?

I'm going to be taking the M early with my friend and just chill in my house, listen to music, maybe walk and smoke during the comedown.

I'm also OCD, so I could simply be illogically worrying about these things. If age matters at all I'm 19.

Looking for advice from someone who's more experienced with rolling than I am. My minds been going quick, it's been a good while (6+ months) since I've dabbled with psychedelics besides weed.

Also I've been meaning to ask - is testing one sample of the crystals/powder enough to determine whether it's MDMA? Or should multiple test samples of the crystals be taken based off purity distribution?

Drugs can only assist you in working through the problems. They aren't the answer. MDMA can be a useful tool to work through life problems. But no one can really advise if you should or shouldn't. Only you can decide.

Certainly MDMA is a substance that can assist however if you do decide to explore your feelings be aware that less is more. Going heavy on a dose may feel great but the comedown will feel rough.

As you state testing is key to ensuring, if you make the decision to use, you are using safely.

Testing depends on what you mean - GCMS or reagent?

Either way visually if there are big differences you can see in colour or consistency in the same batch then you should consider not bothering even to test and throw away.

If the crystals appear uniform in colour and consistency then crush them all together mix and take a sample. If GCMS it can pick up even small % of contaminant. If reagent then a lot more difficult and it's only a predictive test of what the crystal may be not what it is.

Last edited: