• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Could get away with mailing acid??

LiLhiGhGuY

Bluelighter
Does anybody here thinks its dangerous to send acid through the mail?? Afterall, it is just a sheet of paper.
------------------
-- "Life is just a dream of the imagination of oneself"
-- "Oh Ecstasy, you got what I need, to make feel allright, and to make me feel nice"
AIM : I See Trails 604

There is another post on this, but since the search is down I can't find it.
There are a couple of issues:
Firstly a return or sending address is a concern IF it was ever discovered.
But also the heat considerations, after all heat does damage LSD and you don't know what kind of treatment the letter will get.

mail me some, and we'll see if it arives
smile.gif

it'd be sent through rollers[which would cause friction? = heat.]..that's all i can remember from my tour of the post office plant.
------------------
This time find yourself in you; don't find him in yourself. Some things can't be written down, like the things that are found inside your heart. -- d.b.s.

Hi,
It depends if you are just sending it nationaly or internationaly. I would think that the whole plane ride thing would suject it to too much change in temp. But maybe it would be ok.
Nationaly in the UK it seems to be ok, I know people who do it all the time and I've worked in a sorting office and there isnt any machines that would make it hot. Hope this helps.

I've seen a lot of people say that a little heat will ruin the potency. I don't think that exposing acid to heat for a short time will hurt it. I've done it plenty of times and it still works fine. If you want to send it through the mail, just send it.

Yeah...all depends on national or international. Even if it's international, just send it in a birthday card. The chances are extremely slim that customs would open the envelope...it's just not what they look for. If it's within the United States...mail it the same way...the chances of getting busted are minimal. Plus, domestic USPS mail requires a search warrant to open. I have mailed small amounts of stinky kind bud with no problem, so acid should be a breeze. On the off chance that you are caught...yes...you'll be pretty well fucked. Good luck.

i c, thanx for all ure responses...
peace
------------------
-- "Life is just a dream of the imagination of oneself"
-- "Oh Ecstasy, you got what I need, to make feel allright, and to make me feel nice"
AIM : I See Trails 604

send it in a padded envelope via Priority Overnight with UPS or something similar, and it should work. Of course it'ss cost a lot more.