• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could concerta be plugged

Stimzandbenzhydmorpho

Greenlighter
I have been on Concerta 36mg for about a year now half of the time I was on the generics and now I am on the name brand. My question is, is there a way to get it into a pluggable form? (Rectum roa) also for the people who believe it’s impossible to abuse them aren’t really correct yes it’s a pain in the ass but I have found a way to break them down to go up your sniffer as well as make them somewhat “instant release” if you would like me to make a post on that I’d be happy to just tell me or pm me. I currently have the 36mg white coated concerta that day Alza 36 on them. I have been plugging the outside coating of them that will dissolve in water as they contain roughly 8mg of methylphenidate. And I am aware of the tek of cutting inner wax coating off but that does not stop it from gelling up so much you can draw it up when you put water on it. So, is there anyway to make them pluggable (will dissolve in water long enough to draw up)? Preferably a simple way but would like to see all teks you have to offer

Not 100%on this but I'm sure it'd work I knew people who'd plug opana er and that worked so i don't see why not

If you know how to prepare them for nasal use, you can just add in the water and shoot it rectally just like you would with the instant release Ritalins.

If you know how to prepare them for nasal use, you can just add in the water and shoot it rectally just like you would with the instant release Ritalins.
I’ve tried to do it that way but it waxes back up way to quickly to draw up, with the breakdown I use for the nasal I can actually get quite a bit of the medicine to dissolve in my nose before it starts to wax up about 30 minutes after snorting. I don’t know why it works differently when adding water to it then it does snorting it. Still have some things to learn about it.

Not 100%on this but I'm sure it'd work I knew people who'd plug opana er and that worked so i don't see why not
Would you happen to be able to give me the technique used for the op er’s or direct me to somewhere that does. I figured that it would work with the same break down as the op er’s but I have never done it and I have read a few articles here and there on the technique but they weren’t very informative so I never tried it because I wasn’t completely sure how to do it correctly. But yes I have read other posts about concerta and breaking them down using that same technique and that it will work but I’m just so unsure on how to do it.

What size of rig do you use? A 2 ml rig has a bigger hole so gelling up shouldn't be a concern. Also put the powder in the rig prior to water and prepare the solution in the rig this way just before shooting it in.

What size of rig do you use? A 2 ml rig has a bigger hole so gelling up shouldn't be a concern. Also put the powder in the rig prior to water and prepare the solution in the rig this way just before shooting it in.
I’m using a 5ml and I have tried to break it down the same way as when I do when I snort it (cutting outer coating off that contains instant release methylphenidate, cutting the 1mm thick wax coating off, and separating the black slow release mechanism from the actual methylphenidate, and crush it up into very very fine powder) and as soon as I add water to the oral syringe almost immediately it gels up so badly that it all just sticks to the inside of the oral syringe, there is no water left to be able to shoot anything out it just gels up into gook. There is something in the fillers and binders I am assuming that still causes the massive gelling effect since I am taking all of the coatings completely off.

I don't get it. It gels up, that's fine but you can't push the gel out of the fig when you push the plunger? That sounds weird.

I don't get it. It gels up, that's fine but you can't push the gel out of the fig when you push the plunger? That sounds weird.
Ah it’s kind of hard to explain I don’t really know a good way to explain it, it’s kind of like the consistency of half dry mud, it’s not viscous enough to push out. It just all sticks to the inside there’s nothing to push out. I wish I could explain it better. When I get home I will break one down and do it and pm you a picture so you can see what I’m talking about

To me it sounds like you may need to use a bigger rig:) Maybe from a horse vet:)
Another way could be finding a dear friend who is willing to blow the powder in you with a straw:) It could be a funny & traumatic experience.

First microwave pill after you get the coating sucked off microwave till golden tan brown color then take pull n shave it down n cut as small as possible put back in microwave for like 5 seconds this will stop the hell from happening then moisen and stick in your ass lol

Well I'm a little late on this conversation but better late then never!🤗..
So ... . I have been doing some research on the issue of plugging concerta (alza36mg) .. it does gel up when you add water, however Iat that if you first heat water up in kettle of microwave "whatever" .. none the less HEAT to HOT water, then get a nice big plunger, I use one of those plungers for administering medicine to baby's .. I crush up all the alza coating and the half of the inside to fine powder, put it all into your plunger first, once that is ready, get your HOT water ready and suck up into plunger leaving enough room in plunger to still be able to shake it up real good and dissolve all the contents of the powder, once all or at least MOST of powder is dissolved then lube up that ass and slam it in!.. I just did this method about 10 minutes ago with 2 alza 36mg's and half of another form of concerta ( pure pill powder ) .. and I am flyin'!!.. I prefer meth if I really want to get high, but for now I do these concerta and some Adderall because I get it for free as I am prescribed.

Last edited by a moderator: