• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could anybody accurately describe what 20 mg Desoxyn feels like vs 20-30 mg Dexedrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
Yes we know Desoxyn is "stronger" or "Less PNS side effects", but can someone describe how it effects the way you see doing activities / your personal perception compared to Dexedrine.

Try the forum search engine. This topic has been kicked around many times, so there should be a lot of personal accounts comparing effects and efficacy

OP, basic comparison questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion. I'm moving your thread there, but you'll also be able to access it from Other Drugs for 7 days.

Okay, so you guys realize 5 mg desoxyn and 10 mg dexedrine range is are entirely different than the therapeutic (threshold to mind altering but effective At masking ADD symptom range) range of 15-30 mg.

And the descriptions in all the threads on this subject are just ratings of its smoothness comparison. Or just a comment on how it helped them to take one over the other because one made them tired etc.

Have any of you found them to create different types of vibes and behavioral choices even?

For an example, is it anything like dexedrine made you feel cocky and extroverted/satisfied while Desoxyn sort of kept you attentive in an artificial Balanced perfection of a reality.

Like desoxyn we know also adds Frontal cortex serotonin, does that make the whole experienced more immersed into hyper Normality?

Last edited:
Not to hijack at all but really they prescribe desoxyn for adhd ? I mean I knew it was approved for it but I never thought they actually did it.

Unless you're using a cute term for street meth.

This is pretty closed to being closed. It's really a matter of subjective experience.

Hi, this is an interest area of mine, although I am interested in all drugs.

Similar dose, similar ROA, similar purity = similar effect, on average. Of course individual responses may vary.

There is research that suggests this (the most important of this research is on human subjects), I know various educated, sensible people that have on occasion tried both and say they are basically the same thing in regarding to effects, when accounting for dose and ROA.

I disagree with the idea prescription amphetamines are significantly different in humans when accounting for factors such as ROA, dose (and accurate measurement of dose), purity etc. At least I don't think this matter is settled.

^Agreed, but I'm going to close this. I think it's reached its zenith.

Status
Not open for further replies.