• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Could 90-120mg of Codeine or 5-10mg of Hydro every few days cause addiction?

Ringo88

Bluelighter
That's about what I take, every few days or so. I still get the same high, same euphoria from these doses, and I don't intend to take more. Just curious, could something like this cause physical addiction? I know it can cause mental.

Strictly every five days, and always the same dose? Psychological addiction, certainly. Physical, no. It rarely works like that, unfortunately. You either increase your dose or frequency. Usually both. Opiate addiction sneaks up on you. It always begins as a harmless act.

sooooort of. what's a few day's?

every 3 days? maybe. every 5? probably not. every other day but sometime's not but sometimes 2 days in a row?? yes.

if you use once or twice a week then your tolerance will go up eventually and you're gonna need more pills for the same high. this is when it starts getting dangerous. opiate addiction is a sneaky fucker.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm going to take a good, long break. At least 2 weeks. Hell, I may take a month off or more. Opiates are great, but not great enough to have an addiction too. I'm already dealing with benzo withdrawal, don't need another.

a good rule of thumb is if u are worried about becoming addicted then it's possible. be careful