• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

coughing up blood when smoking weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi guys everytime I've smoked weed for the last 4 weeks literaly every hit has made me cough up blood but I need to smoke to get high is this normal and what should I do?

Hi guys everytime I've smoked weed for the last 4 weeks literaly every hit has made me cough up blood but I need to smoke to get high is this normal and what should I do?
Occasionally coughing up a bit of blood can be normal, when you strain yourself too much during exercise or have a very nasty cough or something. But weeks on end after every hit you take? That doesn't seem normal to me, but I could be wrong. I'd get that checked out if I were you

If you're coughing up blood with every hit, something's wrong. Do not smoke ANYTHING. See a doctor if you can. In the interim if you absolutely can't go without, look into making edibles.

Please, please everyone. This man is a troll. Someone sticky a troll thread and place him at the top IMVHO. Or let him go to the lounge and get ripped to shreds.

troll. why is he not fucking banned. mods get it together. annoying fuckhead.

Thuj, there MUST be something that can be done about shit like this?

it's fucking disrespectful that this fool shits all over this site's mission. Like really man? He's disrupting the forum. Tryptamino is nowhere to be found ever in CD.

Like jfc.

Coughing up blood is a real possibility for tokers. Does it matter who starts the thread if the responses can be of value to someone? If an individual user bothers you then you can add them to your ignore list under settings, moderation only extends to BLUA and forum rule violations and we do follow up on those.

added to ignore. i dont even want to see his threads on the forum. is that a possibility? guys a nuisance as mentioned. loser.

Coughing up blood is a real possibility for tokers. Does it matter who starts the thread if the responses can be of value to someone? If an individual user bothers you then you can add them to your ignore list under settings, moderation only extends to BLUA and forum rule violations and we do follow up on those.

Thankyou for explaining it to them I dont think they understand funny thing is they have been on my ignore list for months lol

hospital.

or set up a doctors appointment i the very near future.

Last edited:
I SMOKE HUGE BONG TOKES NON STOP NEVER EVER COUGHED UP BLOOD OR SEEN SOMEONE COUGH UP BLOOD NOW SMOKING TOBACCO IS ANOTHER STORY...... Either you got Cancer Or I mean it is obvious Go to the Doctor unless your a Moron OH YEAH I FORGOT Trolls are dumb and Hence they make Threads like this.

Oh and Edit I COUGH UP BLACK TAR ever since 2-4 years of everyday bong toking non-stop because Cannabis Buds are An Expectorant and Unlike Ciggarettes I would rather cough up that shit than die from cancer like tobacco smokers due lol and i COUGH UP MORE TAR when i Smoke that Black Residue Scrapings from Bong when out of weed and desperate Insomniac and Food Appettie deprived.

Anyways Puking Up Blood Means Call 911 on some Websites or go to the E.R. and VERY LEAST CALL YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR Or be a Moron and make an Appointment So he can tell you how Close you to came to dying from a lung infection and it was an emergency a month ago never mind two months of coughing up blood you;d be dead or lucky to be alive and Annoying that dumb jhack asses survive shit like this and careful brilliant drug users die from some god damn somas and hydrocodone 5mgs fuck is wrong with world we live in liars? dumbasses? MAYBE IT IS ME THE SMART ONES NEED TO just give up and all acknowledge and nod our heads to the fact of no hope and all doom and annhilation of mankind to be Sad But INNEVITABLE THING TO HAPPEN AND LET'S ALL FACE IT SHIT DOESX HAPPEN FROM WAKING UP to an ugly whore you fucked last night on xanax and Alcohol Or Waking Up to your Soul Mate 3 Years ago breaks your heart u got a god damns lut in your bed now,.,

Man this post makes me or maybe my reaity FUCKED UP!

no this guy was an infamous troll.

for a second you made me think he came back.

/fin

Status
Not open for further replies.