• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dissociatives Cough syrup with DXM

I think they have it behind the counter in chemists ...need a script from docs just like they did with meds having codeine in them.Tell the chemist you cant find it on shelf see what he says.

I think they have it behind the counter in chemists ...need a script from docs just like they did with meds having codeine in them.Tell the chemist you cant find it on shelf see what he says.
Okay thank you for letting me know. I was wondering about that. I just worry that once I start mentioning dextromehorphan they will get suspicious and try to steer me to other products. I'll try though. Do you use it or find it helpful mentally?

Dont ask specifically for dextromehorphan ..just ask for the product that contains it...im looking for cough medicine i used before it worked well for me...just a clueless customer enquiring lol.No i dont use it

I haven't tried yet to be honest. I had a couple of cough lozenges with just DXM in them I finished off and that did help my depression a bit so I should try to get some.
I don't know if it really matters, or if you know, but do you remember whether the DXM was Dextromethorphan hydrobromide or Dextromethorphan polistirex?