• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cough syrup and pills ( Codeine )

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey BL, all good with you all ?

I'm thinking about doing mixing a syrup with 1 pill.

The cough syrup is Promethazine with codeine. 2mg per 1ml of codeine.

The pill is paracetamol with codeine , that contains 1g of paracetamol and 60mg of codeine.

Why I want to mix them ? That is because I don't want to consume to much of the Syrup because its hard for me to get it.

Since them two got codeine, i thought it wasnt bad idea at all.

My concern is about how to mix and about my liver.

Thanks for reading this and I hope that you give me some advices .

You should be fine. Biggest worries are if you've got hepatitis or choose to drink on it. Being as concerned as you are I don't assume either to be the case.

I only mixed Xanax and alcohol and by this I mean drinking max 4 apple ciders.

I dont know how my Liver is right now, but yes I'm a concerned person.

I don't want drink alcohol with this syrup and the pills.

Maybe I just pop half a pill because of the paracetamol?
Now what I do first ? The pill or the Syrup?

Like I said, your the best judge here, are you waiting for one to kick in before trying the next? I'd say use the pills if you're trying to save your syrup.

Firstly, you need to clarify the respective doses of promethazine and codeine in your syrup. Your statement "2mg per 1ml of codeine" doesn't mean anything. You need to know how many mg of promethazine and codeine there are per ml of syrup.

Secondly, if you're worried about your liver dont bother with the paracetamol at all.

Alternatively, you could just perform a cold water extraction on paracetamol/codeine tablets and take with promethazine tablets without bothering with the syrup.

It doesnt says anywhere how much promethazine has. Only the infomation about codeine. Wierd.