• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment COQ-10 gummy vitamins for heart health after years of crack abuse

PrincessCrizzack

Bluelighter
has anyone taken these while using stimulants the amount I was? pretty much smoked everyday, copious amounts like hundreds of dollars worth.
I'm still sorta young, I'm 31. no heart problems. COQ-10 gummy vitamins I found at the store. I get frequent UTIs from dehydration from smoking.
I found cranberry gummy vitamins for urinary tract health. there is an improvement. and peach gummies for liver and kidney health. have you ever taken vitamins and if you took them long enough did you notice a change?

has anyone taken these while using stimulants the amount I was? pretty much smoked everyday, copious amounts like hundreds of dollars worth.
I'm still sorta young, I'm 31. no heart problems. COQ-10 gummy vitamins I found at the store. I get frequent UTIs from dehydration from smoking.
I found cranberry gummy vitamins for urinary tract health. there is an improvement. and peach gummies for liver and kidney health. have you ever taken vitamins and if you took them long enough did you notice a change?
I take magnesium for jaw related stuff. I notice when I don’t take it now. As to other vitamins: Iron for past anemia and other supplements, they took time to build up in my system and for my body to do stuff with them.

It depends with some supplements. You might notice a change immediately. I’d imagine that with coq-10 you’d need to have it build up and also keep at it. Considering it’s largely used as a preventative or booster, I doubt you’d notice it like bam! You know?

Let us know how it goes for you.

i do my best by the foods i consume, but but getting vit C rich foods do right by my body, better than taking loads of vitamins, for me it just makes expensive urine, eat the rainbow of veges and fruits, i didn't notice a big difference, but sure have by eating really well, but seems there's very good supplements for nerves and sleep, my well wishes for you

i didn't take any supplements when i was using cos i couldn't afford anything that wasn't crack.

i'd strongly recommend a b vitamin complex as they put me on mega doses in rehab cos cocaine damages your nerves. i still have some very mild neuropathy.

no vitamin will undo the crack, or patch up the damage of poor diet and general lack of self care that general addiction causes, but i can't see them doing harm. do make sure not to take too much of anything that is not excreted in the urine as build ups in the liver can poison you.

Try D-Mannose for your UTIs, that stuff works wonders for many females. My wife suffered from recurrent UTIs but they disappeared when she started taking D-mannose. Much better than cranberry. It is a sugar that mimics the cellular sugars found on the lining of your bladder and urinary tract. The bacteria, usually some e-coli strain, use these sugars to attach to the mucosa in your urinary tract and bladder, which allows them to invade your cells and to cause inflammation and pain. The D-mannose attaches to the bacterial proteins that bind to these sugars, thereby blocking the site which they use to attach to your cells. They are then flushed out. Obviously, you have to drink water for that to work.