• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cops texting my phone? Dealer busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
A few days ago my friend dealing meth had their door broken down and their house raided by the cops. Now, I know there wasn't an arrest but that's all I know. I was supposed to pick up the day they got busted, and i just got a text from a random number today asking if I still wanted what I was going to pick up. I told em I was good and talking a break, and the only response was "good, you passed the test".

Do cops really set up the buyers?

Yup - you could try calling instead and seeing if he picks up or not.

alternatively find a new dealer.

Sounds shady as fuck.. i don't respond to random texts from people i don't know usually... Sounds like he may be an informant or something, if he isn't arrested and his house got raided for meth, and its always there, theres def something fishy going on and i would get a new plug if you plan on trying to stay outta jail.

Sounds shady as fuck.. i don't respond to random texts from people i don't know usually... Sounds like he may be an informant or something, if he isn't arrested and his house got raided for meth, and its always there, theres def something fishy going on and i would get a new plug if you plan on trying to stay outta jail.
Yeah I'm staying away for a bit. They were also asking if I knew anyone else who had what they had, to which I also responded with no. Who knows, better safe than sorry.

Sounds like your dealer friend got a new number and is "testing" people to weed out some big mouths after his raid. I very much doubt that the cops would respond with a message telling you that you passed their test...lol.

I don't think the cops would go through that much effort to arrest people LOWER on the supply chain.

Also the fact that he isn't in jail sounds to me like he flipped on his supplier. Or something shady.. I would not fuck with then any more.

Remind me of a while back my dealer got popped and I called just after it happened... The cops answered his phone.. I asked if he was good.. They asked me what I wanted. I didn't say anything but they asked heroin and I said yea just confused. I asked where the normal guy was at and the cop said he had the phone for now. This isn't unheard of, multiple dealers using the same phone.. But the cop was acting weird as fuck and he was definitely white whereas my dude is black.

He said to come and he was at CVS.. I went just to drive by and see but I never called him back and went to someone else.

Later found out he did get popped and it was the cops.

So I was wondering even if I showed up, what would I be arrested for? I wouldn't. Have any drugs yet.

Yes they set up buyers.

Usually when they search a place they only list it in the paper or put arrests online if they can't get one person there to flip.

Also they can easily get into every phone while someone is detained and even if it is encrypted they can get something from the phone company.

As far as raiding a place, they usually do some trash pulls and after 2 indicative of drug activity they got a search warrent. There are some other things like taking a photo of any car that comes and goes and if anyone was ever charged or is being charged that is more probable cause.

Long story short, yeah they go after users when they are grasping at straws.

OP be careful what you put in your trash because it is public property. Be careful who you let in your house and if someone is snitching they will try to leave something incriminating one way or another. Watch and see who takes your trash and if it is different than everyone else than your trash is being pulled and it means you are under surveilance.

Most this can be remidied with wiping & rooting your phone or simply getting another one on another company.

I personally would be surprised a police raid to yield no evidence but maybe if they don't shit where they live, there wasn't much to work with and all they can do is look a bit in people's phones in that case.

But yeah sadly, they do go after users, knowing they are users and they get treated like dealers.

This is a harm reduction forum guys. Things have been getting a little out of hand here recently in Basic Drug Discussion, which is partially my fault. We are here to help people use drugs in a safe and relatively responsible manner. This would be filed under the category "Dealing with the Police", which is a farcry from the mission statement and guidelines of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.