• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cool makeshift pipe

nancy145

Bluelighter
so i usually use gravity bongs but when i dont have a bucket i used to melt the ratchet into the side of the water bottle. im pretty sure thats what most people do so i figured id share my new way cuz it's a lot better. recently i messed up making a normal water bottle bong so i tried melting the ratchet into the cap like you would with a gb and burning 2 holes in it, one at the side of the water bottle all the way at the bottom and one in the middle of the bottle. you put your mouth on the one at the bottom and cover the middle one with your finger. the one on the bottom needs to be for your mouth cuz the water bottle dents inward in the middle so your mouth wont fit. light it and inhaile, but dont clear it. cover both holes till your next hit, then only uncover the mouth hole and take the next hit. there will still be a full bottle of smoke, but barely any will escape. the weed stays lit, so it keeps burning for your whole next hit. the bottle will stay full of smoke, super milky, so you get strong hits every time. when the bowls done, take your finger off the other whole and clear it. GBs are still better, but this is my second favorite makeshift pipe.

God damn I'm glad I've got a couple thousand dollars worth of glass bongs and pipes (okay I lied 2 pipes the rest is all bongs)