• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cooking weed into a drinkable form?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
I've always wondered how to do this just for an easier method of getting high in public. I've read about a method using coconut milk, is it worth the bud? Any other methods?

It would be easier, if you could, to get medicated honey. Mixes very well with most things and tastes good. If that's not an option, then a small pipe or joint might be your best choice. Pretty sure that'd just waste the flower.

why don't you learn to make green dragon / tincture

just grind and soak some buds on some high proof liquor and let it sit for a while - up to a month - and filter later

there are some ways to make it instantly tho but i dont know. you can make it very concentrated so you'd only need a tiny amount to get high, not needing to feel the alcohol, and then you can add it to shit like juice, soda or what have you...

others ideas seem fun too

Simmner some weed in milk, cream or yoghurt or you if prefer (or tolerate) soy, almond, or some other nut milk (as i do) with some coconut oil for increased lipids. Fuck waiting for months (and booze!) ;)
A delicious beverage, especially on a cold night.
Easier to regulate dosage as well, i think, as it kicks in quicker than traditional edibles.

You could make weed infused chocolate and then blend it as an ingredient in a smoothie or something.