• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cooking up cocaine

cracky35

Greenlighter
I bought some coke last week. Tried to cook up half a gram and it kept going sticky and sofy. It wouldn't harden and wouldn't crackle when lit. It has small white pieces of what look like tiny pieces of paper in it. Dude said it was cut with benzocaine.

unfortunately most coke on the streets at a general level is cut to shit so bad you cannot cook it up, that would jeopardize the dealer by putting good coke on the street, people in return would cook it up and steal possible profits. atleast how I look at it...honestly you can only really cook raw coke without complications

I have done it many times, with about one part baking soda, and 3 parts cocaine.. using at the very least a half G of good coke, down here its always fire in FL(if you know the right ppl). I have done this quite a few times, the first time attempting it being new to this process I used way to little coke and more soda than should've been used and fucked it up.. But once I learned from a professional veteran crack smoker how easy it was I learned the best way was to use a ratio of coke 3:baking soda 1. I used like 0.5 a G. put a third of that amount of soda in the spoon with it, put just enough water to make it a white, pastey looking substance (too much water can fuck things up), so like a few drops of water. Then take a lighter, with low heat(very important to use low heat), put it under the spoon taking it on and off so it doesn't get too hot, then once it started turning into more of a clearer more liquid looking substance and was bubbling, I drop ice water on top of it just small drops while holding the spoon over an ice cube at the same time... then it should come back in a solid rock, literally it will look like a pebble, if its anything like mine has come out.. There are obviously a few different methods different people like to use, that is mine though. I however, get such good crack already made that I have no reason to do this nowadays, it was only something I did when I only could get powder.. but it works unless your coke is all cut with like 10% purity or less.

I always used to use ammonia. Whether it's cut with benzocaine or not something else is wrong if there are bits in it. Innit.

I have done it many times, with about one part baking soda, and 3 parts cocaine.. using at the very least a half G of good coke, down here its always fire in FL(if you know the right ppl). I have done this quite a few times, the first time attempting it being new to this process I used way to little coke and more soda than should've been used and fucked it up.. But once I learned from a professional veteran crack smoker how easy it was I learned the best way was to use a ratio of coke 3:baking soda 1. I used like 0.5 a G. put a third of that amount of soda in the spoon with it, put just enough water to make it a white, pastey looking substance (too much water can fuck things up), so like a few drops of water. Then take a lighter, with low heat(very important to use low heat), put it under the spoon taking it on and off so it doesn't get too hot, then once it started turning into more of a clearer more liquid looking substance and was bubbling, I drop ice water on top of it just small drops while holding the spoon over an ice cube at the same time... then it should come back in a solid rock, literally it will look like a pebble, if its anything like mine has come out.. There are obviously a few different methods different people like to use, that is mine though. I however, get such good crack already made that I have no reason to do this nowadays, it was only something I did when I only could get powder.. but it works unless your coke is all cut with like 10% purity or less.

Ibe always used a 4:1 ratio, perhaps Ill try 3:1 though since you seem to get solid results. Another difference was that I was taught when it starts to bubble and become clearish, to stop the heat and let it harden a bit for a few minutes. After it hardens, I then add water again, this time more water then the first time, enough to fully submerge the hardened piece where I'll then put the lighter underneath again and reheat until it becomes clear, once again. Once it globs up into a single oily/clear piece is when I stop the heat and add either a ice cube or cold water to rock it up.

Im going to trybyour method though, im curious. Just ran out of the main ingredient though! I saw your reply to my PM but I cant reply back for another hour or so (im a greenlighter). Text perhaps?

^true. everyone has their own way of doing it.. but the veteran smoker who taught me was on point, he did for me the first time and I was shocked how easy it actually was! I haven't done this in quite a while though honestly, but it always worked out as long as it is some good powder! I once tried this with some garbage coke, and used what was supposedly a G, but in reality it was like 0.1 of actual coke, and the rest was cut, and it left me with like one hit of crack... it sucked it was my friends shit too, he was pissed.. he got ripped off by some open air connect he just met. make sure you have some decent-good powder before doing it, but u probably already know..