• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine cooking tips

mzH

Greenlighter
been trying to cook my own stuff, seems to be soft like a lot of baking soda, doesn't dry hard....using a spoon and soda method...can someone help?

Fascinating topic. I asked someone the other week how to purify the Soft that one acquires these days that's cut like crazy.

How long do you allow to dry? Do you do hot water washes to further clean it up?

-GC

Not sure how much prior experience you have cooking. However, based on really bad coke purity in many areas these days, the reason you might be struggling is you’re trying to make hard out of a lot of non-coke.

I’m a pretty good cook of the stuff, and what I’m seeing across different starting powder batches these days is hard that ends up grainy and wet, hard that seems to take forever to set, and hard which sets way too fast and solid. In every case, that is pointing to impurities in the coke itself. Different ones produce different cooking reactions.

I notice you never followed back up on your original question, but I’ll gladly answer any questions you have if you return.

In my town, there basically is no good coke. A buddy I'm in a band with loves coke and frequently has some. He'll always be like "dude this time the shit is fire dude, it's some of the best I've had". And without fail, it produces zero numbness. Pro tip: if you don't get any numbing effect, there is no cocaine in your "cocaine". Good coke that is relatively pure will numb your whole face from even a couple of bumps. Even highly cut coke that still has cocaine in it will produce some numbing.

Was just about to give a recipe for jambalaya then realised it's a drug cook thread! Unless you want to cut your coke with spices, peppers and rice I should fuck off! Toodle pip! (Off gang stalking )

^^^Is that you I see outside pointing at my house?!? Better take another hit off the pipe, calm the ol’ nerves..

-GC

Always prepare a dang ICE CUBE to place spoon on after you cook your product, i cant tell you how much my products began upping in quality and strength once i did this, and always transfer to a new spoon when done, run lighter under said new spoon for a total of 5 seconds, and done.

In my experience, cooking is done for two reasons. To test purity, or to get some hard. For cooking up some hard, always using a scale to do a 7:1 or 3:1 ratio coke/soda worked for me. If you don’t have a scale, baking soda weighs considerably more than powder cocaine;FYI
Heating the solution at a steady temperature is key. Using a lighter and spoon should only be used in a pinch. Getting a Pyrex that measures tea spoons works great, put that shit in a pot with some simmering water is consistent enough.
Cooling the mixture afterwards takes many trial and errors to perfect. If using a spoon, soak a sponge in ice cold water to cool the bottom. Use a pot with ice and water to cool pyrex. Mix slowly in one direction.

If your product is coming out clumpy and not solidifying, then it’s most likely cut pretty heavy. Cooking with ammonia will take off most impurities. Wouldn’t recommend consumption afterwards.