• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cooking times

Rebornagain88

Bluelighter
Ive been iv'ing for 15 years now, but kinda learned everythibg on my own and never really thought to ask till now. How long should u cook fent? Ive always just done it till it just starts to boil, or right befire it gets to boil. Also with meth, are u even suppose to cook it? I just let it dissolve, unless doin fent and meth togethrr then i cook it

I've never IV'd anything but if your talking about getting a chemical into a solution so its homogeneous then that is dependent on the solubility rate of that chemical.
So if your meth is HCL it should go into your water easily unless you are using a very little amount of water, you use heat if you are over saturating a solution, meaning you making a VERY high concentration of [X]mg/mL
Same goes with you fent, if you need to heat the solution to get the chemical in then you have low solubility rate and want to use as little heat as possible but still with it resulting in your powder going into solution. The higher the heat, the higher the chance for degradation of your chemical meaning less purity and a lessor high.

Hope this makes sense as I don't IV but understand solubility and how to get chemicals into solutions. Also please always filter your solution as it can cause many problems down the road by injections solids into your veins.

I've never IV'd anything but if your talking about getting a chemical into a solution so its homogeneous then that is dependent on the solubility rate of that chemical.
So if your meth is HCL it should go into your water easily unless you are using a very little amount of water, you use heat if you are over saturating a solution, meaning you making a VERY high concentration of [X]mg/mL
Same goes with you fent, if you need to heat the solution to get the chemical in then you have low solubility rate and want to use as little heat as possible but still with it resulting in your powder going into solution. The higher the heat, the higher the chance for degradation of your chemical meaning less purity and a lessor high.

Hope this makes sense as I don't IV but understand solubility and how to get chemicals into solutions. Also please always filter your solution as it can cause many problems down the road by injections solids into your veins.
Its far too late for the vein problems sadly.. ive been using cig filters my whole life, i just never knew any better, and at this point i feel like its too late and pointless now.
Im not sure if i need to heat the fent, i just always have, but maybe i dobt im not sure. It does make it more liquidy tho, cuz at first it will be super thick and powdery white looking, but after like 30 seconds of heat the powder look dissapears and it turns clear and much thinner.. if you allow it to cool down befire shooting thiugh then it will turn powdery and thick again and clog your rig.
Off topic, but why doesnt my spell check or text predictor thing work on this site?

Tha

Hope this makes sense as I don't IV but understand solubility and how to get chemicals into solutions. Also please always filter your solution as it can cause many problems down the road by injections solids into your veins

Thank you veey much thiugh. Thought the heat might ruin thr drugs but wasnt sure

Its far too late for the vein problems sadly.. ive been using cig filters my whole life, i just never knew any better, and at this point i feel like its too late and pointless now.
Im not sure if i need to heat the fent, i just always have, but maybe i dobt im not sure. It does make it more liquidy tho, cuz at first it will be super thick and powdery white looking, but after like 30 seconds of heat the powder look dissapears and it turns clear and much thinner.. if you allow it to cool down befire shooting thiugh then it will turn powdery and thick again and clog your rig.
Off topic, but why doesnt my spell check or text predictor thing work on this site?
I can't answer why the spell check doesn't work but what your doing is heating the solution to increase your solubility, its how organic chemist re-crystallizes shit. By having something that is party soluble in a solution when heated, then when the solution cools down it re-crystallizes, because of its poor solubility, without the impurities that hopefully stay in the solution

I gotta say, there's something seriously awesome about whipping up different tasty foods in the kitchen. I mean, who doesn't love indulging in mouthwatering dishes?
From sizzling steaks to finger-licking desserts, exploring various recipes is a total blast. It's like embarking on a flavor adventure, right in your own home! Plus, you get to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills. Trust me, nothing beats the feeling of seeing their happy faces as they dig into your delicious creations.
So, let's keep the cooking spirit alive, dudes! Share your favorite recipes, food blogs Delights of Eating where trade secret ingredients, and let's create some culinary magic together. Remember, good food and good vibes go hand in hand. Happy cooking, my fellow foodies!

Last edited:
I never cooked fent. Just added water and did it. I've only iv'd a few times. Smoking is healthier, God knows what's in drugs anymore.
Micron filter makes it a bit safer