• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Conzip(Tramadol) 100mg Er - Capsules. What part to use for injection?

Mr_Equinox

Greenlighter
Have 100mg Conzip Capsules Extended Release which is also known as Tramadol.

When I opened a capsule up there was 2 different type substances. A lot of tiny beads and 1 small powder roundish type tablet.

Which part is the actual Tramadol, to use for injection? Crush the beads and tablet together and use both parts?

TIA!

I would not advise IVing tramadol. Risk of seizure is much too high when you force that much of the drug into the system so quickly. Even though 100mg is a low dose, injecting it makes it pretty hard on the body from what i understand.

Tramadol itself is not a very good drug of abuse. It has very low activity at the mu opioid receptor and is acts mainly an SNRI. It's metabolite o-desmethyltramadol is what is mainly responsible for the opioid effects, and by injecting you are bypassing first pass metabolism which is needed to metabolise Tramadol into it's metabolite (lol). So in short, it's probably pointless and as someone else said could increase chances of seizure as Tramadol lowers the seizure thresh hold and it's SNRI effects are likely what would be responsible for possible seizures. It could be more akin to injecting Effexor. I mean, until it does metabolise into o-desmethyltramadol but taking smaller doses throughout the day orally will net more of the metabolite as Tramadol transfuckulates enzymes in your liver and allows subsequent doses of Tramadol to be more efficiently metabolized into o-desmethyltramadol. The only time I enjoyed Tramadol is when I had pure powder and took doses throughout the day for a week but along with a benzodiazepine which is typically taken to stop a seizure as it starts as a precaution and to allow me to take relatively large doses of Tramadol.

I hope that this helps sir.