• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Controlled Substances

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Move this if need be Mods, but I live in US is it common practice to have to schedule an appointment just to talk to doctor about klonopin. I’ve already spent 80 dollars on one appointment The doctor gave me 1 klonopin in case I needed to fly. I’m fine with that but I called today to see if they could get a message to my doctor to see if I can get more klonopin In case of emergency up until I fly, and the receptionist told me I’d have to schedule another appointment. Is this common practice, my anxiety is kinda bad I wanna just go fill my only klonopin and have it on hand. But I’m worried the doctor will see it got filled, but unfortunately I haven’t gotten either of my prescriptions 1 is out of stock and the other I just left there. I need to get my anxiety in check even if it’s just a short term thing. I know how awful benzos can be to come off but I feel the risk is less then the benefit at this point. What would to do if you were in my shoes? Fill the klonopin and just use it if I need it? Leave it there and wait until my appointment on the 18th? What would you do?

Good morning I just stood up........ (yawn & snoooort)

Yes, unfortunately sometimes it is like that. every physician does it differently.. poor you :(

But what I would do is to go to another physician or to the ER if your anxiety is so bad. Keep your head up :)

I'm so stupid - I read " they will NOT fill up" - if you can have it filled up, of course, do it! :D

JJ

welcome. can you really take them as prescribed or do you have a hard time not to touch them?

JJ
No I’m fine to take them as prescribed. I use thc and cbd flower to keep from saying 1 is good 2 is better is 2mg a decent dose ?

Cool, I don't know many people who could do this. oh - me!! :) I'm prescribed Amphetaminsulfate since 8 years and I never abused it because - it is a med :)

When it comes to the issue how much you should take ask your physician please - I don't know you and your anxiety and I'm not a doc but I know "a little bit" of medicine.

JJ

Cool, I don't know many people who could do this. oh - me!! :) I'm prescribed Amphetaminsulfate since 8 years and I never abused it because - it is a med :)

When it comes to the issue how much you should take ask your physician please - I don't know you and your anxiety and I'm not a doc but I know "a little bit" of medicine.

JJ
He gave me 5 2mg. Which I find plenty enough

I think you should get a reg benzo script AND just use em as neeeded. If you legit need em for anxiety you wont abuse em. I take benzos only when needed, Been doing em for 5 years AND never Been addicted to em.

I think you should get a reg benzo script AND just use em as neeeded. If you legit need em for anxiety you wont abuse em. I take benzos only when needed, Been doing em for 5 years AND never Been addicted to em.

Perfect :)

JJ

Ask him for propanolol. It is a beta blocker that keeps your heart rate, sweating and other physical symptoms of anxiety to a minimum, it basically erases my anxiety I love it. Also, it is not a controlled substance and not hard to get at all

Ask him for propanolol. It is a beta blocker that keeps your heart rate, sweating and other physical symptoms of anxiety to a minimum, it basically erases my anxiety I love it. Also, it is not a controlled substance and not hard to get at all
I think I may ask for that next time I’ve been given it before wasn’t klonopin so I didn’t deal with it I actually think I have some left somewhere which would help with my pre hypertension