• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Continued hallucinations after MDA

musalini

Greenlighter
About a month ago I tried MDA for the first (and probably last) time. I have extensively used MDMA in the past and the dealer told me this was like that. It wasn't as most of you probably know.

I wasn't able to sleep after tripping as I took it at 2am. As soon as i stopped "tripping" i had to immediately go rafting and spent the day on the lake. Since then, I've had various minor visual hallucinations and hallucinations involving my body eg. melting feeling sometimes experienced from mda and mushrooms.

It's been a while since my trip and the hallucinations, although somewhat minor have persisted. Paranoia is about the same as before but you can understand it being slightly enhanced under the circumstances. Is this normal, what can I do? I'm a 21 year old college student worried that this will affect hopes of law school and general future happiness.

I have done mushrooms in the past and never had this after effect. I'm afraid to do any drugs including pot and alcohol because I'm afraid of making my situation worse. I won't go to the doctor so please don't suggest that.

Last edited:
The fear is your issue. You need to embrace and let go of the ideas that make you afraid

Did you you test this 'MDA'? It could've been any random hallucinogenic stimulant research chemical if you didn't. Anyway, you need to relax. You will most definitely go back to normal with time and it will certainly not effect your future.

Welcome to BL.

it'll go away with time

i had something similar happening to me. smoking weed all day every day (i know some people do this and don't end up how i did but it sure happened to me) and getting very high, tripping, for some months, and at one point after i started trying to stop i'd have some 'hallucinations' while sober. vision feeling weird, sometimes walking at night seeing a patterned wall i'd trip out just looking at it, hair bothering my sight a lot, sometimes touching feeling trippy and weird... it took some time completely off of weed and it slowly faded

stay away from any psychedelic and weed if you can... weed always exacerbates psychedelia from other psychedelics, bringing back some psychedelia from recent trips.

also stay positive

I'm afraid to do any drugs including pot and alcohol

add caffeine to that list. it's a worse offender than alcohol ime.

really any psychedelic can cause those effects. relax, sleep well and give it some time. you will be fine.

You will be ok. Myself and many others have been through similar experiences. It's not fun but you will be ok, stay sober and positive and you'll be fine before you know.