• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

contaminents in Weed take 2

jeremysdemo

Ex-Bluelighter
to the guy who could not hold a thread down discussing contaminates in Weed.

know this out of the cattle shoot.

since the MJ industry was handed over to Mexico in the 80's pot has had a slew of chemicals added to it.

try and guess where all the DDT went when it was banned in the US, to foreign markets, that's right South America and Mexico where it was still legal to use.

not that DDT is all as bad as the government propaganda made it out to be compared to other things still legal,,, but that story is for another thread.

that being said, the people growing this shit in Mexico have no care in the world for your health and what chemicals are used, it's a bottom line industry, produce the most potent per gram bud at the cheapest method possible.

what is the cheapest method commonly? pesticides, toxic fertilizers, etc.

just keep that in mind when you are worrying about some low life dealer that sprayed sugar on your bud to increase the weight.

just my 2c.

all of this won't matter in the US in a few more years as MJ becomes legal in most states beyond medical use....and is strictly regulated by the FDA.

note to mods: I am sorry if this thread breaks the forum rules and identifies any substances in illegal products, I am leaning toward harm reduction here, hopefully that gets understood.