• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Constant paranoia after smoking cannabis once...

thisisthechance420

Greenlighter
Hello, fellow forum users,

a friend of mine has been very different lately after having a somewhat overdose reaction to smoked cannabis. (It was her third time smoking and it was simply too much to handle for her) She panicked and had to be calmed by the other people around. After she had sobered up, everything seemed normal and she went to bed. But now, 2 weeks later she says she feels different. She complains about being paranoid and constantly having déjà-vus. Now she fears that she'll never be normal again. In my opinion this will clear up and she will be normal again, but I wanted to ask more experienced people here on the forum. Will those symptoms pass? Thanks in advance!

Might pass. SHOULD pass.

Chance that it won't pass, though, however slight. Predispositions to certain mental illnesses and what not... I mean, there's factors at play here that we couldn't possibly know, is what I'm saying.

Might pass. SHOULD pass.

Chance that it won't pass, though, however slight. Predispositions to certain mental illnesses and what not... I mean, there's factors at play here that we couldn't possibly know, is what I'm saying.

Am I the only one who cant read what this person is trying to write?

Am I the only one who cant read what this person is trying to write?

Yeah, probably. Question asked and answered. It's kind of weird you don't know what specific part of the post I was responding to, considering OP only asked a single question... If "predisposition" threw you off, then you should know that most psychedelics can act as catalysts for bringing latent/underlying psychological issues to the surface.

And no, brutha, can't really help you understand the big words. If that's what you're struggling with then you and Google are on your own.

I kind of want to wait a while and see who else can't read very well, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few brand new greenlighters clique up with you. Extra points if there's a "J" featured prominently in the username.

So, what you're saying is that this experience might have triggered some latent psychological disorder.

Now, I have an other question. I know, there is no definite answer to this, but how long do you think this should take to pass if it passes at all?

Might pass. SHOULD pass.

You sir are confusing.

You sir are confusing.

Only to proud members of the Illiterate Squad. OP managed to wrap his head around my rhetoric with no problems whatsoever.

Wear your badge with pride, my good man, and hopefully someone'll come along one day and teach you your letters and punctuation marks.

So, what you're saying is that this experience might have triggered some latent psychological disorder.

Now, I have an other question. I know, there is no definite answer to this, but how long do you think this should take to pass if it passes at all?

I honestly don't have a clue.

If it triggered a disorder then this could very well be a permanent change without treatment.

(Keep in mind not to take what I say as fact. I'm honestly trying to help, but I'm no expert on this shit.)

On another note has anyone heard about donald trump clamping down on drugs use

Has your friend ever been diagnosed with an Anxiety Disorder before this incident or think she may have/had one?

Has your friend ever been diagnosed with an Anxiety Disorder before this incident or think she may have/had one?

No, she hasn't been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder nor has she ever shown any signs of something like that prior to that incident.