View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Considering trying 25C-nbome

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
I have some (tested) tabs of this available to me for a while - I have read up a lot on it and know nbomes are less trusted than other PEAs and esp. 25I has caused death although that's not totally unknown with RCs and whether OD or what has caused death is unclear. I am also not very keen on the buccal admin - it seems quite possible there could be wide fluctuation in the actual dose recieved depending on factors. I also know that 100,000s of people played around with nbomes, without major problem or even enjoying them quite a lot but I am curious and I have for a long time had very limited access to drugs so I am now looking at them.
Although tested as being C (only B or C would interest me I think) - think 25H was an impurity - I can be less certain of dose; I am told they are 800ug. I am thinking that's fine for an intro, 600 if there is reason to be extra cautious. Any other considerations or indeed encouragement about the experience; I really presume nothing beyond normal sesible testing protocol is needed; sitter, no combos, sedatives at hand etc.

I don't know that you can say 100,000's of people....that seems really high

Personally i can't see how the risk of death, seizure, horrible body load or just a bad time is worth the great visuals they are suppose to have. Never done it never will

Well ok fair call - that's a guesstimate - they were pretty big on the RC scene all over and turned up all over the black market - I can't guess people but certainly probably 100,000s trips might have been better.
They have got a bad name, it's hard to qualify - coke and mephedrone and dozens of other things your risking death, seizure etc. we don't know what a lot of RCs are doing short or longterm at all.

^I'd honestly trust blow or meph over 25x-nbomes. But I'm not backing that with anything. I just hated the Nbomes and I've seen people do weird shit on them... and had terrible body load and lingering issues when I used 25i.

There is literally NO point in taking NBOMes whatsoever, unless you just want to be able to say you've done it. They are dangerous as fuck and offer no advantages over DOx, 2C-x, tryptamines or LSD.
The two times I took it; 1-1.5mg 25I made me feel like I'd been poisoned. It's a filthy feeling, anxiogenic, seizure-inducing, worthless POS chemical. If acid, trypts and 2C-x hadn't been criminalized then NBOMes would never have hit the streets.

Tried them twice....the first time I was supposed to be taking LSD, the second time I knew it's was 25i-NBome.

The horrible taste, numbing of the mouth, vasoconstriction, horrible body load and just generally dirty feeling the drug gives with minimal visuals I don't know how some people can't tell it apart from LSD. It definitely does feel like your inside have been giving a beating when taking this chemical.

I am keen to try 1P-LSD, though.

Also know of LOADS of people going under on them, tripping out and lt their heads.

Compared to LSD, well, it doesn't even compare.

Many of you have mentioned how much you disliked 25i-nBOME, but the OP said that he was uninterested in 25i and only wanted to try 25c or 25b. In my experience, 25c-nBOME is a very pleasant drug, but I have only ever tried a very low dose (a half a tab of whatever amount was on the tab -- I don't know for sure). Does anyone else have anything to say about the specific drug the OP asked about?

After being suckered a couple of times , believing I was scoring acid , I only drop tabs nowadays - no sublingual , etc ...

Can only agree with all the negative comments above : nasty , nauseous , grotty poison .

Why bother with the NBOxs with the abundance of genuine L available nowadays to anyone with a mail box ???

Sure , the kill rates might be regarded as low , but imho , just not worth the risk or malaise ...

I wouldn't touch 25I with a barge pole. 2C-I was bad enough. Nor would I touch mushrooms for that matter despite being able to find them no problem. Only 25c & b were the ones worth trying from what I have read. I am well aware of how badly these compounds are considered hense the post - sort of thinking aloud - it isn't true that it is all bad though - I have done a lot of reading and many people have been very positive about the experience and found them unique. I don't trust these compounds and am not totally set on taking it but am curious about the effects - like lots of people I have got to try various things out of interest and most arguably don't do or give anything not avaiable from other drugs, by this argument alone we never needed anything other than LSD.
Other than the side effects many get how do these differ from straight 2C/PEAs?

My experience with the nbomes was pleasant enough at first (even wrote a couple of trip reports about how good they were) but as time progressed I came to not like them. I would not take them again even if they were offered to me for free. They are just way too harsh on the mind/body to be enjoyable and there are much better alternatives out there.

You aren't missing out on anything TBH.

Take away the mental stimulation of 2Cs, add more body load, and keep the visuals. That's basically all there is to the nbomes I've tried. Even the visuals weren't as impressive as the 2Cs I've done, although tolerance might have been coming into play. I found 25e to be a mostly empty experience, even though I attempted to push the dose over multiple trips I never really got where I wanted to be.

They are more lucid, like DOx's, I think. Now, I only tried 25i and 25c once each so hard for me to tell for sure. They were okay but nothing special imo. What I really didn't like was the extreme ht2a psychedelics tolerance they caused, much much more than any other psychedelic I have taken. The following week or so after the 25i I could barely feel acid or anything else, except MXE (I did it at a week long festival, bummer to have become immune to psychedelics)
Nah, man, that shit is sketchy as hell. Also, anecdotaly there has been a death from 25B from a dose that the person in question had been fine with earlier. It's on erowid as a trip report, written by the brother to the deseased, who was there himself.

Anyway, 800 ug of 25C is a much too large dose for the first time. Take half.

Also, buccal administration works fine, just do it properly.

Last edited:
350mcg is perfect for a social dancing night (danced my shoes off with Anthony Rother) :)

Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way, Sir Ron. Just seems like an unnecessary risk to me. Just be safe is all. Keep dosages on the low side. I know people that like them. I just know that I have had some crazy things happen on psychs and knowing I am safe helps keep me cool.

I like to explore too. Of the exploring I have done though, nothing comes close to LSD, but that is my own experience. I am biased, but really all you need is LSD. It's the greatest psychedelic ever made. =D

Oh I have to agree LSDs about the greatest - have you tried DMT though? It's just I am interested in the whole field and there are some fabously chems out there, 2cB, 2CD, 2CT-2, DPT, 5meo-DMT, AL-LAD.

Yeah, there are a lot of substances to explore, but some are just not worth trying out. I put those nBOME's in that category too, and others with a steep dose response curve which might lead to death. Or like those, which could kill at normal doses.

Hell to the no. Imagine those who regretted it before their death, absorb those thoughts and let it be your strength to walk away.

Lsd was the first hardcore substance I tried. I loved it too, but uhh...when you start to take it too many times, you'll get tired of it. Man, I was dumb back then. =/

The ones you listed are good substitutes. More than anything, nobody wants anyone to die or seriously get hurt while embarking on their journeys. There are plenty of much safer, and better imo, ones to try.

Have you tried some of the 4 sub trypts too? Those are worth a look at, and they are safe.

But anyway, don't do it man! Take some of the safer ones please. Thanks. :)

I have tried 25-b several times. And after pushing the envelope with it dose-wise, and feeling like I was run over by a bus and feeling like I poisoned myself, I wouldn't entertain any Nbome for any reason ever again. I'll stick with lysergamides and tryptamines.