• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

congrats to SpeedLimit55, the newest od moderator

day_for_night

Bluelighter
topic says it all
smile.gif

I have given him proper authorization to fully abuse his power as he sees fit ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

*folds out speeh paper*
I would like to thank:
PhreeX- My mentor
ApplesBliss- For giving SUCH great head
Griff- For wasting my time.
I'll do muh best! Please try and not humiliate me or otherwise prove me wrong in any/all posts.
biggrin.gif

Congrats, we've had our lil differences in the past but you really deserve it, i was just saying to myself the other day, "I wounder when Speed is gonna become a mod"....thats really trippy.... anyways good luck with your new BL position.
------------------
...Techno Killed the Rock N Roll Star.....

Big hand for the man! After your short sabbatical from bluelight/drugs, I was wondering if you'd return. And in what capacity. I'm very pleased to see they recognized you for your knowledge and maturity in handling idiots (Griff and myself included). I'm *sniff-sniff* so proud of our little boy, and what he's grown up to become.
wink.gif

------------------
"Sometimes the best way to get someone to change is to become them for a minute." - Thanks liquidocean ;)

Whoop! Whoop!
There goes my boy! Maybe if I get in a car wreck i'll get an admin spot. Hmmmm....
Good job PhreeX, the kid earned it.
Hey TLB, I don't have time to mod the QC, say the word and it's yours.

Dammint Speedlimit!
APPLESBILSS is my head giving bitch!.
It's war buddy! war!!
Jay
------------------
"Roads, where we're going we don't need any roads."

Congrats SL55
smile.gif

------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

your very deserving of this position...many times people get modships (i wont mention names...) that dont know what their doing or haven't worked hard for it...you my friend, are one of those people
wink.gif
JK your a great guy, great deal of knowledge and i know the way you'll contribute will be monumental. Congraduations
smile.gif

Evan

congrats SL55, keep this forum clean and peacefull, haha, fuck that!

See, if you want to become a mod you just have to gobble a little cock and we will eventually promote you!
We are always looking for attractive females who will let us exploit them ...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

congrats SpeedLimit55 you deserve it after your My First IV Experiance article i think it was chilling but farken good and well written!!!!!
congrats again!!!!
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

congrats sl, glad to see your in a position of power...or AM i? = ) hehehe
oxy is king!
lates, adam (aim hydra927)