• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Confused

winchestercnk80q3d

Greenlighter
My name is ruby and my husband is dean.my question is heroin based. We are iv users and so here's where I am confused we got a dime of some H everything was fine until an hour to hour and a half after and then started throwing up so what would do that I dont know what kind of cut to use that is that slow it takes an hour " why are we throwing up an hour after we use ? Its not like once or twice its continuely everything we eat or drink for hours please help

Well nausea can be a side effect of opiates, as to why it's taking an hour to take affect, I wouldnt know. I would suggest finding a different supplier, different batch, or do less.

- Hopeless 7nos

Maybe it's stronger then you realize and that's why you're throwing up, 7nos is right nausea is a common side effect of opiates.

i agree with the above, it's maybe a bit stronger than anticipated and IME opiates can def cause nausea

I read a thread last night about heroin being cut with rat poison. Can't remember where it's at so I can't post it. Get your stuff somewhere else. Be safe!

completely f'd up if someone did cut it with rat poison, i actually don't doubt it if someone actually has done that
but i have heard reports of H being mixed with fentanyl
making it super potent, while users being unaware and shooting their normal doses only to OD

Maybe you have a low tolerance, or it's laced with fentanyl? Vomiting can happen on high doses of opiates. Stay safe.

I am going to go with the fentanyl explanation. Fentanyl is bad news for the heroin addict as it is incredibly potent, it is being mixed into heroin by unskilled hands, and it doesn't last long.

Be careful in the future. If you are just keeping withdrawals at bay just use the smallest amount needed to stay straight.