• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Confused.. How can some people handle Meth so well? I can't

Meth purity plays a huge role in intensity of side effects it gives. Here IN NYS in United States, if I were to orally take .1(100mg) I MAY lose sleep that night. I wouldn't be surprised if the most fire ice is only 20-40%(my area)

Meth purity plays a huge role in intensity of side effects it gives.
I don't think this is true, most meth synthesis byproducts are not active as stimulants.

I think a bigger contributor to the side effects is whether or not you've had a proper sleep recently, and also your blood sugar level - doing meth on an empty stomach won't be as fun as if you were well fed.

I don't think this is true, most meth synthesis byproducts are not active as stimulants.

I think a bigger contributor to the side effects is whether or not you've had a proper sleep recently, and also your blood sugar level - doing meth on an empty stomach won't be as fun as if you were well fed.

One of my many rules of tweaker survival: Octane boost don't do shit for the car if there's no fuel in the tank

So I've been experimenting with Meth a little bit here and there, and let me tell you....

I have absolutely no idea how some people manage to function properly or maintain an addiction of this stuff.

I mean in the past I've had amphetamine paste / speed powder addictions, using it daily for months and was able to maintain (was working 12 hour night shifts 4x days a week, using speed on my night shifts and even days off eventually).

But these days when I use Meth, holy shit is FUCKS me up. ONE dose, say an oral capsule or I've also plugged, and I'm done for.

The other day I took a 100 mg capsule of Meth (the Meth I just got is extremely pure, absurd potency). This one dose kept me awake for 96 hours, I didn't eat anything till 72 hours post dose and by the time I was coming down my lips were all cut up, my entire jaw was in pain from teeth grinding, I was pouring sweat, dehydrated, on the verge of passing out. From days 2-5 post dose of Meth use I am an absolute wreck basically, sleep deprived, tired, paranoid, delusional, detached from reality, angry, and have had some very troubling thoughts.

So I mean, how they hell do people do this stuff and function? When I use stimulants I try to reach the point of the "geeked" out phase, or basically where I'm incredibly sped up. And at that point I'm beyond any sort of functional level of high.

Really don't understand how some people do this stuff daily and maintain any sort of structure or success... insights? Do you think I just react poorly to meth? Because with amphetamines it's a lot netter i just can't obs

Damn, I need to be hanging out with you!!